LEVELING DUO

About 3 days since the last chapter had occured but for all of you poor readers is been like... what? 2 or 3 months? everyone at the moment seems to be crying and looking confused as ever while staring at the little TV Jax put on for them to play Trigger Happy Havoc. With the only reason Jax was crying... was hate.

Jax:"And it was never this good ever again.... actually it was but... fuck."-covering his face.-"I hate these games."

Evan:"Hey we're baAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!"-screaming while looking at the screen.-"HOW DARE YOU?! WHO TOLD YOU YOU WERE ALLOWED TO SHOW THEM?!?!"

Jax:"YOU TOLD ME TO PLAY A GAME WITH THEM!! DANGANRONPA IS A GAME!!!"

Vilest:-staring at the screen.-"You know how he feels about this, why hurt him like this?"

Jax:"FUCK HIM I GUESS, I DUNNO!!"

Evan:"I hear him...!"-falling on his knees reliving his days of Komaeda haunting him.-"I hear him Jax...!! You've done it!!"

Jax:"Good."

Deku:"...what is going on anymore..."

A few minutes later, the new projector was set up.

Evan:"Alrighty then... Guess we can get back to-"

The screen suddenly turns on against his will, surprising everyone, even Evan whose eyes looked confused.

Evan:"Wait why is it...??"

Vilest:"Did it autoplay?? Did they sell you some knockoff??"-staring at him.-

Evan:"Mf this is straight from Staples! I'm going to burn down that place if this really is a steal."-he sees the screen, seeing what its playing as his eyes widen.-

"KEEP THE KIDS INSIDE!!"

Kaibara:-looking at the heavens.-"I beg for forgiveness, as my sins are actions I truly regret."

AM:"How bad is this about to be?"

Evan:"Uh...."

Rei:"...T-Touya...??"

This caused all the Todorokis to stare at the image that I'm not showing for some reason, all before having their eyes widen at the realization that, yes, the guy in the image was Touya without all of his burnmarks, or at least with all of them covered.

Evan:"...Ah fuck..."

-

-

-

YOU CANNOT LEAVE
THE DUNGEON UNTIL
THE BOSS IS DEFEATED

The intense feeling of fear could only be felt like never before for him, the unknown territory he had arrived to only emanated the sense of dread and possible dead continued creeping up his soul, either dying or winning, there was no in-between for him.

Izuku started to go down the stairs still having an intense confusion behind him, he needed to finish this place or die in the attempt, and it didn't help that this is his first time ever on a dungeon, never the less the first time he HAS to fight back for his life and the feeling is rather wretched to no belief.

-

-

-

Everyone was rather taken aback, for the first time in most of the stories they've seen, Izuku looked... afraid... he looked frail and weak, almost like he wasn't ready for anything in here, even more was it noted that one of his eyes had no light to it, in fact, it seemed to be dead, as if no light could enter or even leave it.