THE CROSSOVER PART 3

Evan:"Sit tight, all of you will see where we left off from the Crossover story."

AM:"Already??"

Evan:"You know that last part we saw was longer, right? We had to cut because the damn Projector exploded on us."

PM:"Fair... but then why show us that Leveling Duo story?"

Evan:-he shrugs.-"I just felt like it. Anyways."

-

-

-

ACT 2: UNDERSTANDINGS [2/2]

-

-

-

Bakugo:"Just a brief recap. We left off with them figuring out whoever did this teleporting was capable of manipulating Antimatter, the guys were worried and they were about to launch a raid. Am I right?"

Vilest:"Spot on."-he sits down.-"Warning already, we're getting bloody."

Aizawa:"I'm growing numb."-with a bucket of popcorns.-"But this better be cool at least."

Midnight:"Between the words "Bloody" and "cool", i don't know if we can find an inbetween."

Evan:"Won't speak on that matter."

-

-

-

The Base within Mount Fuji is known for a plethora of things and yet it kept a secret from most of the country. From experimentation in Nomus, the place where the likes of Hawks and Lady Nagant were trained at, unique experiments made to create stronger heroes and a prison for people they plan on executing to set an example.

The group was now looking at it, seeing the massive mountain with its peak covered in snow, they could only keep their eye on it while trying to think of what exactly they could do to enter the most easy way possible because in their plans, struggle wasn't something they wanted to have.

Hell:"That's a truck going up the mountain."-looking through some binoculars given to them by Rex.-"But where exactly is the road it took to get there?"

Sora:"It's a good question, of course it has to be somewhere here but I wonder if we really would be able to enter completely invisible."-handing his binoculars to Dekiru.-

-

-

-

PM:"Interesting."

Nezu:"I guess scouting before taking action isn't a bad idea but..."

Deku:"I expected them to go in Gung Ho."

Endeavor:"They seem like the kind to do that, but I don't think they're that moronic."

-

-

-

Steampunk:"I don't think so, we're gonna have to rush in and do our mission, but an escape truck does sound ideal to have."

Dekiru:"Is for the better we do. Sure all of us can move super fast and what not, but what says security in this place is layed back in any way."

Asami:"We'll die if we underestimate them. Even more in a universe like this one."-she looks at Dyrnwyn.-"Have an idea of what we could do?"

Dyrnwyn:-she could only nod to her in a negative way.-