IZUKENDO and 1B DEKU

Deku: "I cant believe I'm sorta famous in another universes"

Bakugo: "is another universe, dont let it get to your head"

Evan: "I mean.....i know multiple realities were this is the case, not just mine"

Jax:"correction he has ransack other universes for fun"

Evan:"you fucker"

Setsuna:"but what are we seeing right now?"

Evan:"i wont say more than Two Jades in one"

Kaminari:"what does that mean?"

Jirou:"as much as I want to call you an idiot...i dont really blame you"

Sato:"yea...I'm not the smartest but that is kinda confusing"

Momo:"maybe it has to do with someone?"

While the teachers just talk and try to think about it, Evan tries to get the video he needs about this AU he's gonna show them while Jax  just talks with the people who want to get answers as quick as possible, but one of them realized what he meant but decided to not say anything to just see everyone's reactions to it.

Evan:"okay I have it all you need for it....some may really not expect what your about to see but just enjoy"

Tetsutetsu:"i mean...infinite possibilities right?...so lets not expect simple stuff"

Kendo:"he's got a point so lets just be ready for it"

Evan:"just telling you that I will be showing you guys really light universes...maybe some dark but...no cursed bullshit"

Sero:" if we think of the same when using that word...the stuff were evading is like a cancer"

Jax:-from the corner-"would you believe me if I tell you is worse?"

Kirishima:"oh god"

Evan:"So yea...."-clicks a button-"...I still dont think you guys expected this"

I still dont think you guys expected this"