Chapter 3

Steve and Isabelle were both getting ready for the date.

Steve was nervous and contemplative. It had been a long time since he spent one on one time with his Bell. The last time was right before he put the plane in the water.

Isabelle was feeling coonflicted. She sighed softly, looking in the mirror at all the new markings she carried since separating from Steve. She traced the one representing her last love. Isa missed Steve so much, but she didn't know what to do. She hoped she hadn't changed too much.

Steve pulled his motorcycle up to the address Isabelle had given him. He looked up at the older brownstone. "Still in Brooklyn." He muttered softly, his mind going back to the times he spent with Bucky in her home.

Isabelle walked down with a smile. Ateve's eyes wandered over her form. She was always gorgeous, but modern clothing was definitely suited for her body.

"Bell you look.." Steve was at a loss for words.

Isabelle smiled. "Thank you, Steve. You look handsome as ever."

Steve helped her on his bike before getting on. She moved as close as possible, holding him tight.

Isabelle laid her head on his leather clad shoulder breathing in the scent that was uniquely Steve. Her mind flashed back to better times. She clutched him a little tighter.

Isabelle laughed softly, seeing Steve pull up to the restaurant. "We're a little underdressed for Barbetta Steve."

"We have a private area tonight." Steve said as he got off, then helped her off.

"And how did you pull that off?"

"Who is going to say no to Captain America dining at their restaurant?"

Isa laughed as she put her arm around him, and he slid his arm around her waist, his fingers brushing the bare skin from her body suit.

Isa hummed slightly at the tingles that flashed through her body. While Steve stopped himself from rubbing the skin and exploring her body already.

After being seated and ordering, the two looked out the window of the secluded area. Isa sighed softly and then looked at Steve.

"I'm sorry I didn't come back sooner."

Steve shook his head. "I understand. Your brother was in trouble."

Isa sighed. "It happens more than I would like."

Steve took her hand and rubbed her knuckles softly. Once their food arrived, the two slowly started to eat.

"What happened while we were separated?" Steve asked as he looked at Isa. She looked at him in slight confusion. "You have new markings."

Isa sighed and shook her head slightly. "Drama with my brothers, lost friends, and I.." Isa trailed off, trying to figure out how to tell him about the next thing.

"And you what?" Steve asked nothing the hesitancy as well as the flash of guilt in her eyes.

"Fell in love again." Isa then muttered so softly Steve's hearing barely picked it up. "I lost him too."

Steve stared at her in slight shock. "Who? How?"

"His name is Logan Howlett." Isa replied. "Amnesia." She sighed. "He doesn't remember me."

Steve's mind went to the mutant he fought with and seen not too many years ago. "So what now?" He asked his mind and went in different directions. He had already spoken to Bucky about finding Isa again. Bucky had been happy because he finally had an answer about the raven haired female's face he had seen.

"That's up to you, Steve." Isa said, taking his hand. "I still love you and Bucky."

Steve looked at her and made a decision. She was back, and he wasn't letting her go without a fight. "Your place or mine?"