Chapter 15

It had started raining as the day went on. Isa was busy fielding calls and answering emails pertaining to her new role. Bucky had eventually gone to explore the compound with Clint, leading him to leave Steve to stay with Isa.

Steve had gotten some of his art supplies from his room and started sketching. He had no more punching bags to use, and Sam wouldn't run with him in the rain. Also, Thor was refusing to spar. The blonde God was too busy hiding his poptarts from Isa in case she decided to eat any more boxes.

Bucky walked in and raised a brow, seeing his two loves quiet but content to sit on opposite sides of the couch, their legs entangled. Isa with a laptop on her lap and Steve with a sketchbook on his.

"So you two look cozy." Bucky stated, going to the bar that Isa had in her office pouring a drink.

"Too much work." Isa muttered. "Desk bothers me."

"No one to spar." Steve replied as he finished another sketch and turned to a new page.

Bucky chuckled lightly, shaking his head. "Have you guys eaten?"

Isa pointed to their empty coffee cups, and Steve just shrugged.

Bucky sighed. "Okay, you two, let's go get food."

Isa looked up, her stomach growling at those words. "What time is it?"

"Two." Bucky replied as Steve stood and gathered his stuff. "You both need actual food, not coffee and poptarts."

Isa sighed, shutting down her laptop and plugging it in to charge. "Fuck I hate this job."

Bucky smiled slightly and went over to gather their jackets. "Come on, you two. Food time."

Steve huffed, grabbing his jacket. "It's raining."

"Eww." Isa replied, putting on her jacket.

Bucky chuckled, taking each of their hands and pulling them out of the office.

Isa stopped locking her office door before resuming following her two soldiers.

Clint chuckled, seeing the look on Isa's face. "Good to know Bucky can get you to eat."

"Bite me, Clint." Isa responded.

"That's their job." Clint stated, grabbing his jacket.

Isa rolled her eyes, following the three to the garage but stopping seeing a familiar truck pulling up.

Natasha got out of the truck while the driver looked over, locking eyes with Isa.