Chapter 21

Tony and Isa slumped in large chairs in the common area of the Avengers Tower, and both had an arm covering their eyes. Clint walked in and stopped seeing the two.

"Umm what the fuck?"

"Shh." Isa reprimanded. "Too loud."

Clint just stared and then glanced at Bucky, who sat down two waters and a bottle of aspirin.

"They partied a little hard last night." Bucky replied.

Tony tossed a pillow at Bucky. "Shut up. Tink make them quiet."

"Go away." Isa muttered. "Sleep time." She rolled over, making her back face Clint. "Assholes."

Clint tried not to laugh and walked with Bucky towards the kitchen where the others were gathered.

"Still upset with us?" Steve asked as he read a file and drank his coffee.

Bucky chuckled. "Tony threw a pillow at me."

"Of course he did." Bruce muttered.

"Shouldn't they eat?" Wanda asked curiously.

Before Steve could respond, Klaus walked in carrying a drink tray. He started walking towards where Isa and Tony were.

"She's hungover." Steve warned.

"I know. I've got just the cure." Klaus then smirked. "Also, I want to see if she will make her bracelet attack. It's been a while since I've seen it work."

Steve just stared at the Original Hybrid as he walked into the common area.

After a few minutes, there were crashes and cursing from both Tony and Isa. Klaus  laughed as he ran from the room back into the kitchen, his lip bleeding.

"What did you do, K?" Clint asked, handing over a hand towel.

Klaus chuckled as he wiped the blood. "I flipped the couches."