Chapter 9

Steve walked to the hut, Bucky had been living in carrying a large wooden platter full of food while Shuri walked next to him, carrying a basket.

Steve stopped outside the hut and then glanced at Shuri. "I should go in first."

Shuri rolled her eyes. "Like I want to see Mama Isa and White Wolf naked together."

Steve chuckled lightly before moving into the hut. He stopped and stared, shaking his head slightly with a smile.

Bucky, who was sleeping almost on top of Isa, covering her body completely with his own and only her hair showing under his arm, stirred slightly at Steve coming in. "Whoever it is better leave before I throw something at them." He muttered, burying his face into the mass of hair in the crook of his arm.

"It's me." Steve replied, setting the food down and picking up the scraps of Isa's clothing. "I brought breakfast, and Shuri has stuff too."

Bucky huffed and moved, placing one sheet over Isa's sleeping form as he got up tying another around his waist. He gave Steve a peck on the lips before stepping outside, taking the basket from Shuri, and coming back in.

Steve chuckled and sat down. He glanced over at Isa, who was sleeping peacefully, some markings from Bucky's hands along her skin. He stifled a smile as Bucky sat across from him.

"You stayed away." Bucky muttered as he fixed a plate of food for when Isa woke up.

"I've had Isa and you to myself multiple times. Figured you two could use the alone time." Steve replied.

Bucky nodded and made Steve a plate then himself. The two ate in silence, listening to Isa breathed softly as she slept.

Steve slid a hand across the table, leaving it palm up.

Bucky placed his Vibranium hand in Steve's, making the blonde smile. "She worked her magic." Bucky stated as if that explained everything, which given the history between the three, really did.

Steve placed a quick kiss on the Vibranium hand and then went back to eating.