Chapter 8

Bucky finally got Isa calmed and pulled away a little. He wiped the tears from her cheek before kissing her softly.

Steve smiled while T'Challa and Shuri made fake gagging signs. Ramonda smiled and looked at Steve. "Come with us, Captain. Let's give Mama Isa and White Wolf a moment."

Steve nodded, following the three. He glanced over his shoulder and saw that Bucky's forehead was against Isa's. Both just stare at each other with tears in both their eyes.

Bucky eventually took her hand and pulled her to walk with him. He led her to the hut he had been living in and went inside.

Isa leaned against the wall and just stared at him. He stood across from her and cupped her cheek. His eyes took in all the changes.

Isa goes to touch the Vibranium arm, but Bucky pulls away.

"Bell, I can't let you." Bucky choked on his words some. "I did..."

Isa started making hushing noises. She placed a hand on Bucky's cheek. "That was the Winter Soldier." She moved closer to him. "This here," She placed a hand on his heart. "Is James Buchanan Barnes still. The man who I fell for in the forties."

Isa slowly placed a hand on his Vibranium arm. "This arm belongs to you." She traced the patterns. "The Vibranium and Gold are a gift from Wakanda to their newest child." She looked Bucky in the eyes. "The White Wolf." Isa kissed Bucky softly. "You are still my Bucky."

He roughly pulled Isa to him, his lips finding hers with a fever. It was the only way he knew to tell her what her words meant to him.

He hadn't expected the sudden rise of heat between them. Without warning, she was pinned to the wall, her wrists in his flesh hand above her head as he kissed down her neck, leaving his marks behind. With his vibranium arm, he ripped her shirt from her body, taking her bra with it so that her breasts were shown in the Wakandan sun. His mouth watered, and he dipped his head to feast upon the creamy swells.

Isa gasped softly, moving her legs to go around his waist, pulling him in closer to her.

~ With Steve ~

Steve looked around the home he was led to. "So this belongs to Isa?"

T'Challa nodded. "Mother had it built for Mama Isa when her mourning became too much."

"When did she get here?" Steve asked.

"She met my grandmother sometime after you went into the ice.

Steve nodded slightly and looked around. "So she mourned a long time."

"Until the sixties." Ramonda interjected waving at the Dorja to set down some baskets. "That is when she met Logan."

~ With Bucky and Isa ~

Isa hummed slightly, cuddling close to Bucky.

He kissed her forehead and started tracing the patterns along her skin.

~ In Mystic Falls ~

Damon sighed, looking over all the files he could find, mentioning Isabelle. "Where the fuck are you?" He muttered.

~ In New York ~

Natasha walked over to the man sitting at the bar. "Buy you a drink?"

Logan looked at the red head and shrugged. "Whiskey."