Chapter 10

After three weeks, the throuple finally decided to leave Wakanda to head to New York.

The three were enjoying a quiet final dinner in Isa's Wakandan home. Isa sat across the two Super Soldiers one leg on each of their laps.

"Why are you mad about Romanova?" Bucky asked, confused.

"She's pissed I'm with Steve." Isa replied.

"She's always been clingy." Bucky replied, remembering sessions from the Red Room/Hydra ventures.

Steve raised a brow. "When did that happen?"

"About ten years ago, I think." Bucky replied, trying to remember. "I know Winter hated her for some reason."

Isa tried not to giggle. She shouldn't take joy in it, but she was kinda glad. Natasha reminded her of Peggy and Katherine.

Steve tapped her calf. "Behave."

Bucky chuckled lightly and rubbed the calf in his lap. "Let her be bratty."

Steve tapped Bucky's thigh. "You behave too."

Isa and Bucky smirked at each other before going back to their food.

"Brats." Steve muttered.

~ Meanwhile, in New York ~

Clint raised a brow, drinking his coffee as Logan walked out, putting his jacket on. Clint then watched as Nat walked into the kitchen with a slight smirk.

"Steve and Isabelle back yet?" Nat asked as she grabbed some coffee.

Clint shook his head. He stared at Nat.

"What?" Nat asked, trying to appear innocent.

"You know he used to work with Steve, right?"

"He did? I had no idea." Nat replied.

Clint sighed, getting up and started walking out of the kitchen. "That fuck buddy situation is going to blow up in your face."

Nat rolled her eyes and made some toast. "It'll be fine." She muttered.

~ In Mystic Falls ~

Damon growled tossing a glass. "Why can't I find you, Isa?!"

Elena and Caroline watched with wide eyes while Stefan went to Damon, handing him a blood bag.

"Just calm down. Push comes to shove, we can talk to Bonnie."

Damon growled lightly, taking the blood bag and stomping off.

Stefan sighed and started cleaning up the mess. "Please come out of hiding Isa." He whispered shame, hitting him about the last time he saw his sister.

~ Back in Wakanda ~

Isa moved to stand in front of Steve and Bucky as the two sat on the couch. She moved to sit on one of each of their thighs.

Steve kissed her hard before kissing Bucky, then watching the two share a kiss. This was going to be a good night, as always.

~ In Isa's Home in New York ~

The burglar finally got in and looked around. The black haired man who was in the library stepped into the foyer. He titled his head.

"Really?" He moved his hands, making knives appear. "You dare enter my friend's home."