Chapter 7

Steve watched as the jet went through Wakanda's shield. He looked at it in amazement.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Isabelle stated, looking at the country she spent a lot of time in during her mourning period.

Steve nodded and noticed that T'Challa, Queen Ramonda, and Shuri were waiting with the Dorja Milaje. "That's interesting."

Isa's smile widened seeing them. As soon as the jet landed and the door opened, she ran out and quickly hugged Ramonda. "Ramonda."

Ramonda hugged the woman tightly. "Mama Isa." She muttered, trying not to be sad.

Isa pulled back and looked at her. "I am so sorry about T'Chaka. I am also sorry I couldn't make it to the funeral."

"I fully understand Mama Isa." She replied. "The flowers you sent were appreciated."

Steve approached and watched as Isa hugged Shuri and T'Challa

"Shuri, Cha- Cha." She stated, pulling the siblings into a hug.

"Mama Isa." The two greeted in return.

Steve raised an eyebrow, hearing that. "Mama Isa?"

Bucky chuckled as he walked up to Steve. "She's all three's godmother."

"Really? She never said." Steve pulled Bucky into a hug. "You look great."

"You do too." Bucky replied before pulling away and looking at Isabelle. "Wow, she's..."

Steve smiled, seeing the same look Bucky had in the forties. "She's missed you too."

Isa turned to face Steve and swallowed slightly, seeing Bucky again. "Bucky." She muttered.

He smiled and walked up to her. "Hey, Bell."

She quickly hugged him, burying her face into his chest. Bucky pulled her into a tight hug and kissed the top of her head. He ran a hand down her back, feeling her tremble a little.

"Hey, I'm alive. Im here." He whispered as he tried to reassure her like he had to with Steve.

Ramonda smiled and went to Steve. "Captain, welcome to Wakanda."

"Thank you, you're Majesty, for having us and taking care of Bucky."

"Anything for Mama Isa." Ramonda replied. "She's the best Godmother one could have."

"How did that happen?" Steve asked out of curiosity.

"I saved Ramonda's mother's life during childbirth." Isa stated as she walked closer with her arm through Bucky's. "Ramonda then named me Godmother to Cha-Cha and Shuri."

T'Challa rolled his eyes slightly. "Mama Isa, please, not in front of the Dorja."

Isa laughed softly and looked around. "Still so gorgeous."