Episode 6: Honor Thy Father

Jungle near Main Street.

Patrick and Slade were moving through the Jungle Awkwardly.

As they reached Main Street Patrick finally snapped.

"Why did you come?" Patrick asked the mercenary.

Slade sighed.

"I don't know why Tiff and Mitch are here. But the only reason I came was, to see if I could find you." Slade explained solemnly.

"I wanted to know you so badly. All I wanted was to shoot arrows with you, play ball, like so many of the other kids and their dads." Patrick said fighting back tears. "And when you think I'm dead, that's when you finally decided to come into my life."

Patrick stood up and glared at Slade.

"I'm sorry Patrick. I always thought I knew what to what to say to you, but I don't..." Slade tried to explain but Patrick just scoffed. "What do you want from me Patrick? Whatever it is, I'll give."

"All I want, was for you to be there at my archery tournaments. For you to tell me your proud, maybe a hug DAD!" Patrick cried, the tears finally escaping his eyes grabbing his dad's armor. "All I needed, was you in my life! And now you're here and I have so many..."

Suddenly Slade pulled his son into a tight hug.  

"I'm sorry." Was all the man said. It was enough for Patrick to just start bawling in his arms, the one eye merc just holding him with the intention of never letting go.

Mitch and Tiff's Camp

Kenji and Brooklyn were sitting on the lawn chairs while Yaz, Sammy and Darius had left with them a while ago. 

Hap was talking on the phone. Brooklyn was pretending to be asleep while she listened to the man speak. 

"Yes sir. The Archer's here. Inform Prometheus." He spoke into the phone with a reluctant voice. Brooklyn raise an eyebrow. What did Hap want with Patrick?

And who the hell is Prometheus?

"Yes sir. I'll finish helping the poachers than I'll bring him in." Hap continued clocking his rifle. He sighed as he walked out of Brooklyn's sight behind his yurt.

Brooklyn nudged her arm into Kenji's chest. He looked up at her.

"I heard. So, breaking into the mercenary's tent part two?" He asked causing Brooklyn to nod.

"Patrick may be mad at us, but if someone's hunting him, then he needs our help" Brooklyn confirmed.

Kenji nodded and the two walked to Hap's yurt. They snuck into the door and snooped around. 

"Brooklyn, look at this." Kenji said. Brooklyn joined Kenji and saw him holding a picture of Patrick at what was probably one of his archery tournaments. "Whoever's hunting Patrick has been bidding their time." 

"Agreed. We have to warn him and the others." Brooklyn said as Kenji pulled up another photo of Patrick right before he got on the ferry for Camp Cretaceous.

"Im willing to bet this Prometheus isn't far behind us." Kenji said prompting the duo to leave. As they exited the yurt Hap glared at the two.