Author's note

Hey everyone.
This is your author.

Let me tell you all, that this is my first story....and my first language is not english and not hindi too.so perhaps there can be some mistakes,if so ,feel free to tell me about it.Also my vocabulary is bit ding-dong so if their are any grammatical mistakes you can tell me about it.

And Being a new writer I am not experienced,I don't know how these things work. After reading many stories I wanted to write one of mine when I created a scenario in my mind. So here I am Trying to display my imagination into the world of words. Be kind.

This is my story,with my ideas and imagination.I hope you will like it.
No copy of it will be allowed even if it's in another language,or with different characters.I personally do not allow of it.It takes alot of hardwork to write a whole chapters do not try to steal it.

It might take me time to update the chapters regularly.
Some sentences might be in hindi.But don't worry I will present the translations of them below each of them.It will be easy for everyone to read

Also,the characters of the story are not perfect.They will take irrational decisions, do many mistakes and many more to go. Because I believe no one is perfect yet everyone is perfect in their own way. If you can't accept the mistakes this ain't for you.

All the pictures used in the whole chapters belongs to their creditful owners. Every picture of it is taken from various sources. And all credits is of the person whom them belongs too.

Also these story is On the side of romcom but there will be Mild Dark theme. There will be accident, kidnapping, and abuse. Profanities will be used. So be ready for it.

I am yet to decide to write the smut part or not. Because Wattpad is removing every story which contains mature parts.

Also ,My story will never contain OWD or cheating. I won't let a male lead walk all over female. She is strong,She will always be.

This story is all about two strangers meeting at an improper moment and getting into fight everytime they meet.
Yup.
It will contain the tropes of
• enemies to lovers
•strong main leads
•Adv x Doc
•Romcom
• Mild Dark theme

We readers always find a way to escape the reality,and the books becomes that way. I will try to make your stay in this world a happy, peaceful and great. I wish every problem you are facing will be taken away for sometime while you read this. This story will take you to the parts of the world where there is fun, hapiness,sorrow and every emotions a human body can feel.

Be ready to experience the rollercoaster ride of emotions with me.

That' all.(⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)

Hope you will like it.

Thankyou💗