First meet

First chapters have quite long paragraphs but do not worry it won't be after that.

A/n :  Let me tell you all that I don't know many things about the places as I live totally in different city so there can be any different names.I will try to ensure that the names of areas are as related to the actual place as it is.But if I don't know about them I will use the fictional places and the names of my own.

That's all.
Thankyou for coming here and reading this.
I hope you will like it.

Let's dive into it .

____________________________

I woke to the noise of my alarm

I woke to the noise of my alarm. It's early in the  morning, usually I wake up early then my routine will start but today I am kinda late.but hey! Isn't sleep  the first priority? I am a very lazy and sleepy person.you tell me to sleep and I will be in lala land in just 5 minutes, that's all it takes me to have my precious and pleasant sleep.

So,it's 7 a.m. right now if it was any other day I would have been done with our walk. I quickly got freshen up and got ready for a fresh start. I called for "Abby" my sweetipie and he came running borrowing his leash in his mouth.
"You know me so well Abby, thankyou for this"  I said showing him the leash "and let's go for the walk".

I quickly wore my shoes and got out of my house not before locking the door.
I live in Delhi.Here,in my area is a nearby garden for people to have a walk,jogg,or for childrens to play.I was walking with Abby when someone decided to interrupt me. It was none other than the aunt who lives just beside my flat,"Rudrani". unheartedly I talked to her" hey auntie,is anything wrong?" .
"No no child, nothing wrong I am just surprised that you are here at this hour usually you are done with your walk at this time" she said with a 'not so sweet smile'. "Yeah ,I woke up late today so that's the reason of delay I am sure you don't have any problem in me strolling here?"I asked ,I was really quite irritated,I don't like to talk to lot of new people if it's not related to my work."not at all beta why will I have any problem? Go ahead.have a nice day"great! Like seeing your face at early morning will make my day nice.i might come up as a rude person but she deserves it, she always is like 'hey child what do you do, how much you earn?','why do you live alone?','are you divorced?' and I am so sick of it.like dude I am not even married and she is talking about divorce.leaving all thoughts I started to walk but OH MY DAMN GOD! my Abby is not with me, while talking with auntie I forgot to protect the leash of Abby."I have to find him,why do I have to be so irresponsible,God please kuch bhi ho Jaye lekin Mera Abby kahi na Jaye,mai bohot pyaar krti hu apne bacche se AaP to jante hai n?" With that thought I started my search and after a search of ten minutes something caught my attention which is of a furball,no,not a furball but Abbyy, my Abby and as the first mistake was not so satisfying God decided to put another mistake of the day in today's morning."If this is what happening right now, I am afraid how my day will pass?"I mumbled.

"Abbieeeee noooo,no abbiee it is not an object to piss on,oh God what i will do? ,what will I tell that person?, oh no shit!...... Shit! Shit! Shit!"  Yes,while I was searching for Abby,this mr.here in the meantime decided to relax himself on someone's shoes.how will I face that person whoever these shoes belongs to? What will I tell him? Like ' hey my pet just loved your shoes and decided to make it more pure and white by just pissing on it.' oh God help me.'I looked here and there and no one is there so I decide to just leave as if nothing happened but I guess God was not by my side, just as I turned I heard manly voice.'but god wow! Just wow! How come his voice is so damn sexy,'shut up rudrani what are you even thinking? With a lot of courage I turned back and OH MY HOLY SHIT! 'what a sexy,hot and damn I don't even have words to describe him.how can someone be so damn hot? Like God has taken his full time to create this masterpiece,his chiseled jaw,a beautiful browm orbs and those luscious lips,how ?'I came back from my lala land by a throat clearing voice,Oh no! it seems he saw me ogling him'how can't he ?you were ogling him openly,but I know ,what can you do?,he is sight to behold' shut up consi,I scolded my conscience.well she doesn't cooperate with me many times.I cleared my thraot and said "Hi" huh? Whats wrong with me? Nevermind.

He was starting at me like I have grown two heads.After a moment or two his expression changed.He looked furious.'well who won't? Your extra tallented dog decided to piss on his expensive shoes and you had the courage of running away.' that's also true."Do you have any explanation about your dog's deed miss?" He asked.Did he just called my Abby a Dog? Okay!leave he doesn't even know his name.So,I let it slide for this time "First of all he is not a dog,he got a name Abby.Secondly, I am sorry about that but he is an animal and they don't know a particular place to piss.This time it seems your shoes to be the victim." I replied.He took a long breath as if trying to keep his anger at bay and then started to speak." Are you out of your mind? Do you even know how much costly those shoes are? And leave that,how can you just justify that like he has the freedom to pee anywhere?Do you even know how much germs he contains.?Dogs urine contains ammonia and bacteria that can pose health risks in high concentrations.How can you be so reckless?" I was shocked."Sir I am sorry about that,Let me wash your shoes I will give it back to you after I am done with Cleaning?" I said to not to make an issue about that.But I don't think this mr.here was ready about the settlement."you will wash it? The shoes costs me 54000 rs. And you will wash it?.Just do one thing miss keep your dog in your control,do not let him walk away."That was rude.I am being sweet to him it doesn't mean he will overpower me.'control Rudy control.its your mistake '."For the second time sir I would like to enlighten you that his name is Abby.And If not the cleaning than I will pay for your shoes.If that makes you satisfied?" I said.But how I wish he will say ' that no miss it's alright just cleaning is ok" because to pay 54000 rs is just not sits well with me."you wi-" he was going to say something when someone called him from behind.Then he looked at me and then at shoes and then at Abby.From his expression I can say he was frustrated and Agitated.He again looked at me like telling me' I will not leave it' then he left but, I heard him mumbling something like 'stupid,idiot'.He didn't even touch his shoes and left barefoot.

That 'stupid,idiot' was the last straw.Here I am being civil with him and this person has audacity to speak like that.He was just halfway when I called for him"oh hello Mr.54k shoes." He turned back and looked at me.I secured the leash of Abby in my hands and forwarded my steps towards him.When I was sure I am standing just three feets away from  him,then and only then I started to speak."What do you even think of yourself,huh?Tum kya kahi ke bade raja maharaja ho? Ya koi bade celebrity ho? Ek shoes kya Mere Abby ki wajah se khraab ho Gaya tum to sidha muhje stupid aur idiot bolne lag Gaye.Are honge tumhare shoes 54 hazaar ke to kya tum kisi ko bhi aise neecha dikhate rahoge?Mai yahan itni politely tumse baat kr Rahi hu aur tum ho ki topo ki barsaat krne Lage ho.Speak your words wisely Mr. Or else next time you won't be able to that.Nakchadhe kahike ." I said that all in just a one go and looking at his face I can tell that he is boiling.But do I care? Nope.Does it matter? Not at all."How can you even say suc-"he was again interrupted by the same voice.Before leaving he said"I wish it was last meet with you miss,I really pray that I won't  have to see your face again" And then forwarded his steps back to his way "The feelings are mutual Mr.54000 rs shoes" I shouted,he looked back but kept walking ahead.He left.I sighed.That was intense.The interesting thing in all that was that Abby was awfully silent all that time.And after he left he decided to bark looking at the way that Mr. Left."that is of no use Abby,he is gone.You should have done that before" lazy ass."okay!let's get back to house Abby.come on." While returning I saw his shoes they were lying there on the grass.I thought for sometime and decided to take it with me for cleaning.I know that I just had an argument with the owner of them but still it's my responsibility to wash them if sometime he decided to have them back.Taking those shoes we retuned our way.This was not the morning I expected to see,but when have you listen to me God ?

T:(What do you even think of yourself,huh?Are you the king of somewhere?Or are you world famous celebrity?just one shoes of your got dirty because of my  Abby you started calling me stupid and idiot.Even if your shoes is 54k worth does that mean you will look down on other people? Here I am talking to you politely and you are bombarding me with such profanities . speak your words wisely.otherwise you won't be able to do that next time . fastidious prick.)
...........................................................................

This is how our main protagonists met.
Tell me about your views regarding their meet.And If you like the chapter please vote. Your every single vote appreciates  me to write.

Thankyou 💗
Yours
~lekhika✍️

-1810 words-