You are Doctor??

Author's pov:

"TUM"
(You)
They both were looking at each other
surprised.Rudrani after the incident with Raunak in the morning returned back to her apartment and got ready for her office.Ate her breakfast made by her maid Mara,And left for her office.Today she didn't have any hearing in the court so she decided to be in her office to study her other cases.It was 7: 17 pm at night when she decided to leave. On the way to her car she met a old age lady.
"Dear,can you please tell me where this adress is?".The lady said. "Ma'am this adress is Four blocks away from here.You have to go forward."Rudrani told the lady.
"Oh!Can you please show me the way? actually I am new here and all people looks very busy.You are the kind one who stopped and wasted your time for me.I know I am asking too much but please do me this favour.please."
"Don't say like that ma'am,I am glad that I became helpful for you.There is my car parked.let's go there I will show you the road."Rudrani said as it was late at night so she decided to help the lady as she was old and new in the city . Then then started walking towards her car.Both sat in car and in nearly 10 minutes reach their destination.She helped the lady to cross the road while walking rudrani stumbled on the the stone due to which her heel broke, she sprained her feet.The lady insisted to go to hospital and here she is.In front of the person whom she never wanted to meet.But got to see him second time in just one day.

"You are doctor?" Rudrani asked Raunak.Her face showed how discontent she was with the sudden meet.Her question was rhetorical.On the other hand Raunak was flabbergasted by her question."Excuse me?"
"you are excused".said rudrani.

"What do you mean by 'you are doctor'?"Raunak asked Rudrani."Shakal to doctor jaisi dikhti nhi hai tumhari Isliye bola." "Accha! to tumhare pas koi jadui kala hai jiski madad se tum logo ke chehre pr se unka occupation jan leti ho."Raunak said.He was quite frustrated because it was his time to leave and here he met her again who made his morning hell."Jadu ka to mujhe nhi pata,But your face is totally out of this occupation."Rudrani said.But only she knows how she was fighting with her conscience.'Shakal to model wali hai aur kam doctor ka krta hai yaar koi itna bhi handsome kaise ho skta hai?'Shut up consi. She tried to shush her mind.
keyword : tried

(you don't look like a doctor that's why I said it.)
(Okay!so you have some magic that' helps you to know the occupation of people by seeing their face.)
( I don't know about magic.)
(He has a face like model and works as a doctor.Dude, how can a person bhi this handsome?)

"So now you will tell me which occupation I belong to?Listen miss It's my time to leave,don't waste my time anymore."Raunak said as he was eager to go back."So go.I didn't stop you.you can go Mr."
"Firstly,you barged into my cabin miss,and secondly can you please be professional?" He said 'please'god!oh no he is our enemy.Rudrani was again caught up in the fight with her conscience.Her mind and heart both were saying different things."Why should I be professional.It's your cabin, you are doctor instead of me you should be the one to act professional." The lady was shocked to see both of them bickering and was also quite confused."Okay,so now it's my responsibility t-"Raunak was stopped in middle by the lady."I am sorry doctor.But can you both please stop.Here this women got injured.Can you please check her?"the lady requested. " Ma'am I am done with my shift today.Dr.Mehul will be here in some moments to check her.Kindly wait in the waiting room till they call you." Raunak said politely to lady.Rudrani was surprised that how softly and politely he was talking with the lady while with her he was everything but soft.
" Please Dr. We are in hurry actually I am visiting my son after Many years. here this child was helping me with the way but she got injured while helping me.please Dr. Please help us. My son must be waiting for me."listening to plea of the lady Raunak decided to check Rudrani.

"What happened? "Raunak asked in professional Manner." It's your duty to tell us what happened not the other way around."Rudrani said."Don't test my patience miss. ... whatever your name is .just answe-"
"Rudrani"
"What ?"
"My name. Adv.Rudrani Jadeja."
" Well,Ms.Jadeja will you enlighten me what was the circumstances when you  injured your leg?"
"This lady here told you the whole story how I injured it but it seems like you have a short term memory loss,So let me enlighten you again that I stumbled on the stone,broke my heel and I think sprained my feet.Is it sufficient or do you need every detail about it?" she said.At this point Raunak was frustrated and was eager to leave as soon as possible.