stolen heels

"ye laali, ye kaajal, aur ye zulfein khuli khuli,
arey, aise hi jaan maang lete, itne intezaam kyun kiye"
_

_____________________________________________

I got ready for hospital.Its 9 in the morning and I am feeling very tired after yesterday's fiasco. I wanted some more sleep.But will your profession let you sleep? Ofcourse not. So yeah here we are.

His outfit

His outfit.

I was descending the stairs where I heard the voices coming from the living room.We have the rule in our home that noone will escape the family time.i.e. meal time.when I reached the last stair I was engulfed in bone cracking hug by none other than my elder brother Lalit bhaiya.
"Woah! What happened ?"
"We have a good news for all of you."

"Ab bata bhi do jab se aye ho tbse nache ja re ho,batao to kya baat hai?" My mum asked him.That's when I noticed that everyone was present there,even the youngest member of our family was present.
How come his sleep broke this early?

(Now tell us,you are dancing since you came,tell us what's the matter?)

"Bhai,aap to doctor hai aur apko good news ka matlab nhi pata? Kya khakar Mbbs kiya tha?" The second youngest of the family spoke.Brinda,is just different species.she has no filter in her mouth.

(Brother,you are doctor and you don't know the meaning of good news?what did you eat when you were doing Mbbs?)

" Hein! Kya ye wahi hai jo mai soch rahi hu? Kya ye wahi baat hai jiski hum raah dekh rahe the?" My sweet grandmother asked excitedly.yup! Her age doesn't goes well with her behaviour. Infact everyone in my family is hyperactive.

( Huh! Is this what I am thinking?is this that thing which we were waiting for?)

"Are konsi baat amu yu is tarah paheliyo me baat kyu kar rahi ho? Hume bhi batao koi." My dadu (grandfather) said to my dadi ( grandmother). They both are so cute. I wish if I ever found love it must be like them. All my family couples are romantic.Specially the men species has no shame.They can openly be romantic with their spouse and proudly says that 'its my legal right'.