Spilling wine

Author's pov :

It's been week since their meet.Rudrani is going through healing process.Now she is almost doing great. Just a little bit discomfort apart from that everything is normal.It was not easy for her as she lives alone in her apartment.As per her doctor's instruction she used the crutches to avoid any problems.Her maid Mara helped her alot,and Abby never leaved her for even a second except the time she used to go for bath and restroom.

Today she has to attain a charity gala which is held for child fundraising.She started donating in this from last year.
In hopes that those children who are in need will be able to get all their necessities.

The gala will get started in evening at 7 pm. She still had time to buy her a dress.
She brought a red dress for herself along with black heels. It was 5:15 pm. When she started to get ready. As the venue is nearly 45 minutes away from her residence So she decided to get ready early. She was ready till 6 pm. She called her driver to come below her building.After everything was done she left from her residence for the venue.

After everything was done she left from her residence for the venue

Her look

I reached the venue

I reached the venue. I was quite nervous because I will again meet with different faces.I know you must be thinking being a lawyer how can I be nervous but When I am professional I don't need to think emotionally that's why it's easy to talk with other but being myself is different.Rudrani is just normal person.Adv.Jadeha is a different personality. Gathering all my courage I enter in hall. The decoration was beautiful. Everyone was chit chatting with each other. I looked here there to find any familiar face but to my dismay there was none but my dismay turned into surprise when someone closed my eyes and I know to whom those hands belongs to.
" It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again..."
The person sang.
"Nainaaaaaa" I tried to match her enthusiasm.
"Hey buddy!"
"What hey?When did you come back? Why didn't you notify me? And how come you are here? What happened? Why are -"
"Silence!What? Bro chill,Aur ek sath kitne sawaal puchegi? jara saans le,aur ha Aaj subah hi ayi hu,the show was completed and there was no reason to extend the visit,so here I am and asking about how I am here so it's all the kindness of my father,Is that all?Does it cools your curious mind?"She answered all in one go just like I asked her.