Witch

"Mohabbat mein marziyan nahi chalti hai sahab,
Gardane jhukayi jaati hain hukam-e-yaar par".
_

_____________________________________________

I slumped down on my chair.
Tired.
Arguments are hectic,exhausting and a headache.
But what can I do,I dig my own grave.
It was third hearing of Mr. Kalyan's case. I swear,this case is getting out of hand day by day.
We are trying to find out any evidence, even a piece of paper can be useful but it seems like they are well guarded.
Well just hope,the things will take turn ,and be on our side.

It is nearly 3 pm right now and I have no energy to continue working on the other cases.
I called my assistant and told her to postpone all today's meetings and also any work which has to be done by today. I know it's highly unprofessional,but it will be even more unprofessional if I yelled at someone,or won't pay attention to the things they say. It can cause an issue. So it's better to take a rest.

I packed my stuff and left the office. I took my seat in the car.
I usually like to drive my car by my own. I only call driver when i have to go somewhere or any need in urgency.

I ignited the engine ,but I got a call from my mother.
"Hello"my mum's sweet voice reached my eardrums.
"Ji mumma"I answered.
"How are you dear?"
"Fit and fine,as always.
Tell me about yourself. How are you?,is everything fine?" I asked her.
"Everything is good.How about your work?"
"Alright."
She took a long pause but I know she was there.
"When will you visit home?I miss you."
She asked in a sweet voice with a hint of longing in that.
"Why don't you come to Delhi maa (mother)? I will show you my office, my assistant and other peoples. If you want I can book a ticket for you."
I said to her. Right now I have no wish to visit back there. First the case then the situations. Also my own heart never tend to go back there. It's been nearly 1 and half year since I have seen my mother face to face.
After that is always on calls.
I know she must be missing me too much,I also want to see her, hug her,talk with her, but not at that place. Anywhere else but not that one.
"Your father wishes to see you"
She told me.
"Tell him that his wish is long due to be granted."
I informed.
"Leave that, have you had Your lunch?"
She asked diverting the topic we Always ignore. Specificaly I ignore.

"No, I didn't. I just finished my last hearing of today and came back at office.
Now I am going back to apartment. Let's see what Mara aunty made."
I told her with a little excitement because I love auntie's handmade food. She cooks superb.
"When will you learn cooking? If this keeps going on your husband will be starved to death."
She scolded me.
"Ahhhhh! Not the cooking again. You know maa,I just don't like cooking. And where did this husband thing came from? Did you again found someone for me?"
I asked her.
"No not find,like we just met him and he looks good,not just by looks but behaviour and another things too."
She told me little hesitantly,I had rejected total 7 alliance because I don't want to marry yet. So I know she must be feeling little fear that I might reject this one too. Too bad for her, I did.
"Atleast meet him first."
She tried to coax me
"Maa I am not interested in marriage right now. We will talk about it some time later. Now I am really hungry. I will call you at night. Okay?"
I said.
"Okay, someone needs to learn how to twist the talks from you. Take care amd eat healthy. Bye!'
She said.
"Bye!"
I ended the call. I started my car to reach my destination.

                  ⚖️