The patient

Could this day be any better? Like wow! God,why do you have to put so much effort in just my life? Being able to cure people's health issues is what I do

Could this day be any better? Like wow! God,why do you have to put so much effort in just my life? Being able to cure people's health issues is what I do .But what about mine? Do I don't have any cure? Actually my disease is not about health it's a living human being.How can someone be so irresponsible? You don't even realise that your pet is not with you? Like seriously?

Today I woke up,and by god's grace I got my full sleep today in this whole week.But yup,How can almighty be this kind with me? So,he decided to make my today's day a living hell. After freshening up I decided to have a great breakfast but at just that time my whole family decided to leave for temple.Later,just when we were leaving the temple my 'not so good for earth' friend decided to enlighten me with his injury which let me tell you was just a cut on finger,and this mr.with his mr bean acting over dramatically described my mother that how serious his injury was,and my mother being soft hearted person ordered me to treat him,and all this was so good ,that one moment made the best morning (note the sarcasm) When I was walking in the garden, I have soft spot for greenary and I love to walk barefoot on grass,I left my shoes near the tree And started walking, actually waiting for kartik to come back as we decided to have a breakfast by nearby cafe,But when I turned back what i saw was horrible.

A dog was peeing on my expensive shoes.And that was enough for me.I was done with this all.What angered me more was that the owner of the dog was trying to sneak out of the situation .That's when I decided to interfere because why not? Her dog messed my shoes and when she was needed to apologise,instead of that she decided to runaway.'Such a runner'.

"Hey"I called her,She turned back,For a seconds I was mesmerized.Her eyes.In my whole 26 years of life I have never seen such a beautiful eyes.The colour was ordinary amber,but the shine in them that was something which made them special, different from everyone,I don't know if that was because of sun or if it's just her natural eyes, whatever it was,It was beautiful.'Raunak get the grip',oh yeah.After some moments I focused my attention on her ,She was in her wonderland because the way her eyes were looking absentmindedly that was very clear she was not present here.
To make her comeback I cleared my throat and after some moments in response she cleared her throat.What? Are we having a throat clearing competition? Or are we conversing in thraot clearing way? What the hell I am even think?. After another some moments she said the world famous greeting "Hi".Is she even real? What does she mean by that hi. I stared at her for sometime with the intention to give her some time and to apologise, but I think she was dead head.
Till that time I was frustrated and furious I controlled my emotions and asked her "Do you have any explanation about your dog's deed miss?"
"First of all he is not a dog,he got a name Abby.Secondly, I am sorry about that but he is an animal and they don't know a particular place to piss. This time it seems your shoes to be the victim."That's the end.Does She think that I am even slightest interested in the dog's name? I was on verge of yelling but being a doctor taught me many things and controlling anger is one of the top of them.I took long breath and replied." Are you out of your mind? Do you even know how much costly those shoes are? And leave that,how can you just justify that like he has the freedom to pee anywhere?Do you even know how much germs he contains.?Dogs urine contains ammonia and bacteria that can pose health risks in high concentrations.How can you be so reckless?" Despite controlling my anger my frustration showed it's identity in my words."Sir I am sorry about that,Let me wash your shoes I will give it back to you after I am done with Cleaning?" I am done with this life.God take me away.I never meant it that way but she seems to be really stubborn or may be my words were confusing.I don't know what it was but it angered me more.I have huge love about my shoes and someone cleaning it and yet messing is the last thing I want.."you will wash it? The shoes costs me 54000 rs. And you will wash it?.Just do one thing miss, keep your dog in your control,do not let him walk away."I
said."For the second time sir I would like to enlighten you that his name is Abby.And If not the cleaning than I will pay for your shoes.If that makes you satisfied?" She said. And I was surprised.Did I ask for money?no.Do I need money? No.Why the hell I would take money from her."you wi-"I was going to say further but Karkit called me.I looked at her thinking what got wrong today then I looked at my shoes which were laying there on the grass,making me feel disgusted,then I looked at the reason of it,her dog 'named Abby'.I was frustrated and agitated at the same time.I looked back her I wanted to tell her that I will not let it leave.Mumbling 'stupid, idiot ' to myself for not being Lucky for the day.

When I was halfway I heard her calling me."Oh hello mr.54k shoes."Did she just called me 54k shoes? Unbelievable!I turned back,she came in front of me "What do you even think of yourself,huh?Tum kya kahi ke bade raja maharaja ho? Ya koi bade celebrity ho? Ek shoes kya Mere Abby ki wajah se khraab ho Gaya tum to sidha mujhe stupid aur idiot bolne lag Gaye.Are honge tumhare shoes 54 hazaar ke to kya tum kisi ko bhi aise neecha dikhate rahoge?Mai yahan itni politely tumse baat kr Rahi hu aur tum ho ki topo ki barsaat krne Lage ho.Speak your words wisely Mr. Or else next time you won't be able to that.Nakchadhe kahike." What the hell was that? When did I called her stupid or idiot? I might be rude but at least my mother taught me better than that.She just fueled my anger with her gibberish words."How can you say suc-" I was going to say ahead bu again kartik called me.She got better the luck today."I wish it was last meet with you miss,I really pray that I won't have to see your face again"I said before leaving. I heard her saying "feelings are mutual Mr.54k shoes."

(What do you even think of yourself,huh?Are you the king of somewhere?Or are you world famous celebrity?just one shoes of your got dirty because of my Abby you started calling me stupid and idiot.Even if your shoes is 54k worth does that mean you will look down on other people? Here I am talking to you politely and you are bombarding me with such profanities . speak your words wisely.otherwise you won't be able to do that next time . fastidious prick.)

I reached where Kartik was waiting for me.We sat in my car and started our drive for the near-by-cafe.While the drive "What happened dude? I have never seen you such frustrated." Kartik said.Even I was shocked.I never lose control but I lost it today that to in front of that girl.'Ah! Leave it, nothing special.i'ts just God never likes to make my day peaceful."I said.soon we reached the cafe name hidden cafe bean. After finishing our breakfast we departed for our own destination.As I was done with my breakfast I decided to go to hospital directly.

After reaching hospital I did the daily checkup of the patients.Then checked the list of patients.After nearly checking 30 patients I was up for a break. It was 2:17 pm and I was hungry.After eating luch , I again immersed myself in my work,it was nearly 8 pm and the patients was not anymore there in waiting area so I decided to call It a day.I was packing my things in the bag and exact at that moment when I was ready to leave,the unnotified patients decided to barge in.I was surprised."TUM" we both said in unison.Yes.you are right. It was
Her .AGAIN.

(You)

***********************************

This is our male protagonists pov.
Let me know your view regarding this part and feel free to point out any mistakes.

Also,if you like a story please do vote, being a new writer and seeing no response discourages me alot.please vote.

Thankyou💗
Yours
~lekhika✍️

-1520 words -