Chapter Four

It had been a week since Blake walked out on James

It had been a week since Blake walked out on James. He had tried reaching out to her but she was clearly ignoring him. James just wanted to explain it all to her. She didn't give him a chance, but only now James had just about got over Blake and the fact he messed up any chance of that promised second date.

James was wandering around the house, cleaning up some pots that were left out from yesterday. He was wearing a black t-shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans.

His bare feet touched the hard wooden floor as he went around completing his house errands.

Just then, the front door rang. James looked through the hallway before walking over to it.

He unlocked the door before pulling it open to see Anna, his wife standing infront of him.

"Anna?" James questioned.

"I know what you did James." Anna snapped as she barged past James and walked straight into the house.

"Anna. You cannot just walk in here like that. You don't live here anymore!" James said firmly.

As Anna turned around she folded her arms and starred back at him.

"So it seems like that slut wasn't the only one of my friends you had sex with during our marriage." Anna spat. "I saw the text messages you sent to Lana. All how you regretted sleeping with her and the threats you made to keep her silent!"

James sighed as his soon to be ex wife confronted him. "Why does it matter anymore? We are just in the process of a divorce."

"Yet you still wear your wedding band like it means something."

"Do you know what Anna." James growled as he pulled off his platinum band, throwing it harshly onto the floor as it bounced away. "It's off. I have been struggling with it all."

Anna laughed in his face. "I lied for you, I kept all your work and business quiet. Even now I do."

"Get the hell out of here Anna. I'm done with you." James yelled before walking towards the front room.