Chapter Eight

As James pulled up his shorts and tucked his flaccid cock back into his shorts he looked around to check if anyone was around, there wasn't

Blake stood back up to her feet, adjusting her hair to make it look like she hadn't just been salivating beneath James.

James smirked at her as he leaned back against the wall. "That was bad." James smirked.

"Mm, now they will all be wondering where we went." Blake exclaimed.

"I think your friends are a little too drunk to notice that, Blake." James assured.

He offered Blake his hand to which she took and they both headed back inside to the party.

It was full of life and Blake pulled James onto the dance floor. It was Waterfalls by TLC playing. She wrapped her arms around James' neck as they smiled lovingly at each other as they moved around the dance floor.

"Are you having fun?" Blake questioned.

James nodded. "Of course. Look, it's the nineties!" He exclaimed as he nodded his to the music in a partying sort of way.

Blake chuckled as they were quickly joined by Nadine, Noah and several other of their friends who were dressed as scary, sporty and posh spice.

For James, it was the first time he really felt something towards anyone. He could feel his heart growing more for Blake. This was new and it was scary but he knew that she was probably the one for him.

As the song came to a close, it was as if Blake's time had come. The intro for Wannabe by The Spice Girls filled the room.

"Oh my god. Girls this is our time!" Nadine screamed.

Blake laughed as she turned to James who motioned her to join her friends.

The five girls stood in the middle of the dance floor as they began to sing to the song as if their life depended on it.

James stood aside and watched Blake as she moved to the music as her persona of baby spice.

He chuckled as she worked the floor with her friends. It was her new found confidence as well as her intoxication that caused James to smile as he watched the girl enjoying herself amongst her friends.

After several minutes, the five girls knelt down with the peace sign to close the song.

Nadine cheered as the girls gathered a cheer from the crowd. Blake smiled before looking over at James who was in awe of her.

Blake made her way back over to him. "What did you think?" She asked.

"I think you are hot." James replied.

He leaned closer and pecked her lips once before they made their back over to the bar to fill up their drinks.

James was talking to Blake as she poured their drinks, he looked over to see the man from earlier starring at him from a distance. James was confused, he couldn't work out who this man was. The fact he noticed James made his feeling heighten.