Chapter Five

James strolled through into Gavin's office alongside Mark and Brad

James strolled through into Gavin's office alongside Mark and Brad. James adjusted his jacket as he walked inside the small room at the back of the club. When James' eyes met Gavin's, the old man's face suddenly lit up in delight. James looked up to Gavin and Gavin had always had a soft spot for James ever since he first met him thirteen years ago.

"Welcome gents. Come and take a seat." Gavin exclaimed. James could see the scars on this man, he had seen so much in his life and James had always wondered how Gavin always somehow made it out alive.

When it was James' turn to greet Gavin, they shook hands and embraced in a hug.

"It's good to see you James." Gavin exclaimed.

"You too." James replied as the four men sat down at the long table, an empty whiskey glass was already set out with a woman serving the drinks immediately upon arrival.

"Good work on Marco." Gavin stated. "But it doesn't stop there I'm afraid, there many more of his men much higher up than him who will want blood."

"So, we need to get in there first." Gavin admitted.

"What do you propose?" Mark asked.

James took a sip of the whiskey before speaking up. "Locate and target." James stated as he held his glass up to speak.

"Exactly." Gavin said as he pointed to James. "I'll send locations on that."

"There is somebody else I'd like to introduce you too. He's an old friend of mine." Gavin added.

James, Mark and Brad all nodded. "Roman Fallon."

At that moment the office door opened and an old man probably in his early sixties strolled through suited up to the max in an outfit that materialised expense.

The etiquette in this cartel was to respect any friend of Gavin's. It was always a thing that was expected.

James stood up and immediately greeted Roman with a smile and a handshake. "Nice to meet you. James Ciden." James exclaimed.