Chapter 54.

Chapter 54. 

Photo on side/top/wherever it is, is what Marcel looks like but without the tattoos.

 *Marcel's thoughts/pov* 

 To say I'm nervous would be an understatement. I'm currently dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a white low cut singlet along with a beanie and a pair of converse standing at Winter's front door. My hands are all clammy and I feel like my hearts going to jump right out of my chest. Why on earth I thought it was a good idea for me to tell her the truth? God knows. Well, it is a good idea because she deserves to know the truth but the fact that she's going to most probably going to hate me makes me think otherwise. Oh the plus side, there's only four more days left of school so if she ends up hating me at least I won't have to see her for a month? Actually, that's more of a bad thing if anything.. 

God, I need to stop panicking myself just knock on the damn door. 

I wiped my sweaty hands on my jeans and knocked on the front door, immediately regretting it and turning to walk away when the door swung open causing me to stop mid turn. I grimaced and turned back around to see Winter standing there in a pair of leggings and an oversized hoodie which looked like one I've seen Zayn wear before and her hair tied up in a messy bun on top of her head. And god, she's never looked more beautiful. If you ignore the fact she's wearing that assholes jumper. 

 "Oh hey Harry?" She seemed to be frowning and observing me. 

 "I- um- hi Winter." Her eyes widened upon hearing my accent and I'm presuming she was shocked by my appearance. Even when I'd hung out with her outside of school I'd only simply worn jeans and a plain shirt but kept my hair the same and wore the glasses. So I guess this was a little bit of a shock for her. I predicted that much though. 

"Marcel?" She continued to observe me and I couldn't help but feel nervous under her gaze. 

"That's me." I chuckled chewing on my bottom lip nervously. "Can I please come in?" She moved aside allowing me to walk in and I did, her shutting the door behind me. 

"What are you doing here? I didn't get a text?" 

 "Yeah, I didn't text. It was kind of a spur of the moment thing.." I glanced around noticing the house was extremely quiet. "Your parents aren't home?" She shook her head. 

"Nope. Gone out for a date night or something." She shrugged. "Did you want a drink or anything to eat?" I shook my head. 

 "I was kind of hoping we could talk." 

 "Sure, name whatever it is and we shall talk!" She grinned, pulling me over to the living room and plopping down on the couch with her legs crossed, me hesitantly following and sitting down next to her. I'm actually a lot more relieved that she didn't have a huge reaction to me looking like this. She doesn't even seem to be phased. I guess that's good. It should make me less nervous but it's really not. If anything my nerves are increasing as each moment passes. "But first, what's with the change of well, this." She gestured to me and I adjusted the beanie on my head out of habit. 

"Um, that has something to do with what I want to talk about." She raised an eyebrow. "Can you promise me something?" 

"Sure, anything."