Chapter 4.

Chapter 4.

*Winter’s thoughts/pov*

For Christ sake! Will you shut up?!” I cracked. Why? Because i’m walking the streets with Zayn and he won’t shut up about how if i did anything to his phone or went through his messages or anything else, the ways he will torture me and whatever else he has been going on about that i haven’t been paying any attention to.

I looked to see his facial expression and saw that he looked taken back by my sudden outburst. So he should be.

“Do you really think that i would be stupid enough to risk my own health and wellbeing just to see which sluts your sleeping with this week?! I don’t like you, i will never like you and i will also never care about what you do in your life if it doesn’t involve me! If your planning ways to torture me your gonna have to think of something good because nothing could top what you idiots already do to me! So just shut up!” I sucked in a sharp breath.

We continued walking in silence until we reached a house. I say a house because it isn’t mine. I’m still not stupid enough to bring him to my actual house. So i brought him to the house that’s behind mine. I’ve talked to the nice old woman who lives here a fair bit, her name is Mrs. Brown.

“Wait here.” I instructed Zayn, leaving him on the footpath while i walked up to the front door. I knocked on the door and waited for her to answer.

“Don’t you have a key?” I looked back to see Zayn giving me a strange look. I just shook my head and turned back around only to be greeted with the smiling face of Mrs. Brown.

“Hello dear!”

“Hey Mrs. Brown!” I smiled.

“What can i do for you?” I leant closer to her.

“Well me and that boy over there are playing hide and seek-“ I looked back to see Zayn looking in the opposite direction. Perfect. “And i was going to ask if i could go through your backyard so i can jump the fence and go to my house to hide?” I gave her an innocent smile.

“Oh sure!” She whispered. “Come on in!” I followed her inside. It smells like cookies and musky perfume. I followed her through the house and to the back door. She opened it for me and told me to be careful.

“Wait Mrs. Brown! One more thing!” She turned around. “No matter how much he asks, don’t tell him where i am!” She chuckled. “I’ll be back soon anyways. That is if he doesn’t find me.”

“I would never! Have fun love!” I smiled and continued on my journey.

I eventually made it into my house to get Zayn’s phone and left, all in a matter of minutes. I jumped back over the fence and knocked on the back door.

Soon enough i was once again greeted with the smiling face of Mrs. Brown. Such a sweet old lady she is. I returned the smile and she gestured for me to come in so i did. I followed her to the front of the house and said my goodbyes, walking out to see Zayn sitting looking bored on the curb. Hah.

He noticed me and got up with a bored look on his face.

“Well it took you long enough!” I refrained myself from making a smart remark that would provoke him. “Where’s my phone?” I didn’t bother saying anything, i just handed him his phone and skated away as fast as i could but not before hearing him scream my name..