Chapter 11.

Chapter 11.

*Winter's thoughts/pov*

Yet another dreaded school day. Louis is planning on getting me as he said yesterday and I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty terrified. You know, last night I researched bullying and why people bully others. Some say that people bully others because they have broken homes. Perfect example- Zayn Malik. His father beats him up. It said that they may bully because that's the only environment that they truly know or have experienced so they feel the need to do it to others. 

Others say that people bully to feel ‘cool’ or socially accepted. I thought this was complete and utter bullcrap because I would rather have no friends and be the least popular person in school rather than to make someone else's life miserable. But then they also say that people may bully because they have trouble releasing their true emotions or they get frustrated and find the need to take their anger out on someone who is physically weaker than them.

Then there's the last one I found.. Because they may have a crush on the person they bully.. At this point I shut my laptop and refused to research anymore. That's the last thing I want to even consider thinking about but it's also a possibility. Not a possibility that I want to be true and I'm sure it isn't true but you can never be certain.

So after a long think I reopened my computer and decided to search something else that could actually benefit me. How to get it to stop. I probably should have searched this when it first started but I guess I'm just stupid. I must be if I don't back down to my bullies huh? But what I found out was something I already do- stand up to them. Which hasn't benefited me in any way, only ever made things worse. So I made up my own tactic. I'm going to back down.

Yep. You heard right. I'm going to back down from my bullies. It'll be hard but hopefully it will be worth it. I thought that seeing as every website I went on just told me to stand up to them- which didn't work the first million times- I decided to reverse the tactic, thus making it that I'm to be completely submissive and polite to my bullies. But how can Winter be so nice to the 5 people she hates most in the world you may ask? Yeah winter herself doesn't even know the answer to that. I just hope I don't ruin my plan.

And to top off all this mess- I was up till 4am trying to figure out how to plan all this, I only got 4 hours sleep, I couldn't find my skateboard and I'm running late so this just means that I'm going to have to walk to school which will only take longer. And when I get to school I'm probably going to get detention for being late and Louis will be on my back all day. This is just great.

~  

I ran into the school and was running past the office on my way to my locker when the door swung open and smacked straight into my face. I flung back onto the floor from impact and groaned in pain, clutching my forehead.