Ninety-Three

He licked his lips, "Has there ever been anyone so divine?" I moaned at his question.

He grabbed my foot, kissing and massaging it softly. I moaned at the sensation. He took his finger and ever so gently drew it from my foot to my ankle, from my ankle up my calf and down my thigh. He narrowly avoided my clit and I stuttered.

He teased the skin around me and I writhed in anticipation. Whatever I had smoked had made me incredibly relaxed and turned on, I leaned into it and reveled in it, playing with my breasts as he drew kisses down my thighs.

"My god, Davina. You're drenched." His lips parted as he drew his finger down my slit, pulling his finger away and admiring the bouncy string from my wetness. He shuddered and brought it to his mouth, moaning. His eyes darkened as my flavor danced on his tongue.

He gripped the top of my thighs and adjusted me, spreading my legs even more. He

watched me as he brought his lips to my core, sucking and playing with the skin there.
I was so close to release but he avoided my clit. I felt myself getting more wet and moaned in frustration.

"Please, Roman...I can't take it...I-ah" His tongue flicked my clit once. Twice. Then he ignored it again.

He massaged my thighs as he devoured me, building and building my climax but never letting me feel it.

He rose as I trembled underneath him, smirking at my undoing.

He kissed me again, softly, and brought his lips to my ear. "You think I would let you cum anywhere but on my cock?" I whimpered at his foul mouth.

He gave me a sharp slap to my ass and adjusted me beneath him, pausing. "Do you have any reservations before I stake my claim?" He kissed my knee softly once.

"No. Please, I need you." I was nearly drooling at the sight above me. The moonlight bouncing off his gorgeous wings and his muscles damp with water. He looked absolutely devastating. He teased my clit with the tip of his cock and I needed to be closer. "Get inside of me before I do it for you." My words were feral with desire.

He pushed into me and we gasped in sync, I moaned, tensing slightly. I hadn't caught a glance of him, but judging by how stretched I was, he was massive. I inhaled sharply as he pushed in deeper. I looked down at where we were joined and nearly wept at the sight. He was barely halfway inside of me.

The sensation of stars erupting inside of me nearly consumed me. The combination of being stretched and the friction...it was all too much.

He pressed my knees further apart and lowered himself, kissing me again as he pushed deeper. The hint of pain became slightly erotic as he pinched my nipple and massaged it between his fingers.

The oil on our bodies rubbed together and made everything even more delightful as we rubbed and grabbed one another.

He built a hypnotic rhythm pushing in quickly and out slowly, the friction making me drool. I was writhing in pleasure beneath him as we rocked together, nothing but the sounds of water, breath, sex, and wind.

I couldn't help running my hands through his hair and pulling it, drawing moans from deep within him.

He bit down on my neck softly, playing with my nipples and the combined sensation sent me into oblivion. I was left a writhing mess, moaning and whimpering.

My climax triggered his and we connected as one. He came inside of me, shuttering and moaning softly. Something within me clicked with him, him and I were no longer separate, we were one.

I felt a rush of emotions mine combining with his and a channel to his mind opened. I could the essence of his thoughts he was elated, overcome with pleasure. He was relieved.

It was as everything snapped into place.

He slowed, kissing me softly, but when I realized he was still hard, I took control. I flipped us over, climbing on top of him and taking him in, in one swift motion.

He looked stunned at my bravado and I smirked, moving my hips up and down, taking him in over and over. The motion hit me in a deep, new spot and I moaned loudly.

"Definitely my mate." He smirked and I bent down, kissing him passionately.

He gripped my hips and watched us connect over and over again and growled, "Fuck."

He threw his head back, shuttering. He finished for a second time within me and I felt him spilling out of me. I clawed my nails down his chest and kissed him all over.

I climbed off of him and sat next to him, letting my legs stretch out into the water. He sat up, getting close to me, our thighs touching.

We stared at the snowy star scape for what felt like hours and eventually I leaned my head against his chest and began to silently cry.

He realized and looked down at me, brows furrowed. "What is it?" He asked, concerned. He lifted his hands and wiped my tears.

"I-I am so sorry that I haven't accepted the bond. I know that it has caused you great pain. It was not my intention." I told him, looking him in his now calmer eyes. They held sympathy.

"I don't blame you. You are in a difficult position." He said softly.

The wind howled quietly against the castle and far away I saw trees dancing in the wind.

I took a deep breath and asked a question that terrified me. "What happens if I accept the bond?"

His eyes searched mine and confusion covered his features, "My darling, you just did."