last chapter

Yibo open his eyes and after adjusting light first thing he saw was youn his eyes widden tears weld up in his eyes he rub his eyes to make clear that he is not hallucinating but his vision was clear.....

"Idiot I am real" said youn with tearful eyes and open his arms and the YIBO without even thinking run towards him and hug him to heart content zhan on the other hand narrow his eyes......

"H..How ...? " Only this word come out  of the omega mouth and youn smile he said "thanks to Mr zhan that day when explosion happen I got thrown far away due to force I was critical but not dead when his men's save me I myself never thought that I will live alive ......"

"But h..how zhan ...?and youn the bracelet me and mana we both saw it how is it possible it's so confusing" asked YIBO still looking at youn ......

"I don't know about bracelet because my bracelet is with me see" he show his hand to YIBO who saw it with widden eyes then "what was that ....?" Asked YIBO ......."Maybe some other have the same one "said youn......

"And about him being alive that day when me and lead left for both of you I contact my men because they were near you guys I strongly believe that if you two are there then you must be searching for youn and that's they find him in very bad situation to much away from the crime seen and when he come in sense he told us about wen han and from that day I am following him until I got complete information about him "explain zhan .......

Both yibo and mana was little shocked 😳 but then youn again open his arms and said "now what happened it doesn't matter we all are together that is enough don't you guys think that" said youn and both mana and YIBO smile and hug him ......

Ok this hug was very long according to the point of view of both the frowning alpha so that was enough both went and one drag mana towards himself and the other drag YIBO towards himself.....

"I think that was enough "both said to the respective omega and youn start laughing and both omega glare at the alphas ......

After sometime with mana and leed......

Mana was standing looking at the sky full of stars her beautiful face was shining in moonlight the smile she had on her face was making it more beautiful 😍 and someone was looking at her with so much admiration who was no other than leed Wang who went towards her and stand beside her ......

"Mana ...! "He called and mana who was closing his eyes open them and got a little startled when she saw leed but she compose herself......

"Yes Leed ge do you want to say something if so then go ahead....and if not then I think it is not good to stand like this" said mana a little coldly......

"Mana ..... Can we be friends.." asked leed while looking at her....

"Why do you want ...." asked mana while staring at him more like staring at his soul.......

He take a long breath but then hold her hand first he was hesitate but when mana not show any resistance so he hold her hand and look at her deep eyes directly....."Xiao mana I don't when how when what .....I don't know....but I fell for you .....I know I am doing wrong ruinening my family wish but I am ready.....I ready to face anything if in the end I will be with you ......xiao mana I leed wang with my heart and soul love 💕 you dearly deeply madly .....will you marry me ....."
He asked with so much emotion.....

Mana who was looking at him with open Mouth come back to earth when he complete his speech "what if you hurt me .... listen leed Wang you know na what are you saying because one you become mine then no one can get you and even you are not allowed to look at any one ......so think before you speak" she said coldy ......leed Gulp but then "as  I said I am ready for everything if it's for you ....."