chapter 16

At Xiao mantion

"Uwahhhhh!!!!!!! I hate you Xiao fucking zhan..... "guess who is crying 😂 well no one other than our cute bobo and his newly wedded husband is just looking at his dramatic wife from past 3 hours from the time they got married holding his head while cursing his life decision and now zhan has enough of this drama......

"Well you just shut !????? "Shouted zhan while YIBO flinch and look at him like cute 🥺 scolded kitten he was looking for 5 sec and here zhan realize that he again fucked up

"Hahaha y...yibo" said zhan while moving towards him but he could reach flying pillow land on his handsome face.....

"Get out...*thud* Get out.... *Thud*I hate you.... *Thud* I hate you....* thud * first you marry me...*thud * and fooled me..... * thud *and now you have audiocity to shout on me....* thud* I said get out *thud *before I killed you *thud*" our dear bobo was throwing everything that comes in his hand and zhan like a professional was dudging just the first one right hit his handsome face....

In living room

Mana and leed was sitting in the sofa leed was looking at the room gate horrely while mana was simply reading a book 📖 without caring about her brother who is on the verge of death while leed look at mana belweird....

"You don't think that you should care about your brother who is going to be killed by mine" asked leed while looking at mana....

Mana rise her head from book and look at leed boringly then said "I would have thought but if you or my dear brother listen to me and now anything happens to him this well not be my mistake  I cause already warn you guys...."

Leed was looking at her like' are you serious' while mana just shrugged her shoulder and continue her reading....

Inside the room

"Bobae listen put it down please please 🥺🥺 it can kill I am telling you please put it down "zhan who was the most fearful mafia is beying a little omega to please put down the knife 🔪 which YIBO was holding to kill him.....

"No today I will kill and live a life of widow yah yah I will do it get ready.. "

"Think about it once again this society well not let you live and what about our childrens" said zhan while moving towards YIBO ...

"Which child...... don't even think about it or I will definitely kill you zhannnnn" said YIBO while holding the knife while glaring at zhan and here zhan just smile ackwardly and make him busy in conversation  and  in mean time zhan reached towards him and hug him and here YIBO got calmed but just after few seconds he hear soft 😴 snores when he look he saw his omega is sleeping

"Huh...? "Zhan look at yibo in disbelief like seriously after making his life hell for 3 hours straight this omega is sleeping wow just wow but still how much the omega is looking cute while sleeping he thought and smile then he carry him and lay him on the bed which was not in good condition in fact the complete room was a mess so he carry him and take him to another room and order the servant to clean the room......

Zhan was coming when leed dramatically run towards him and started checking him while zhan just roll his eyes

"Brother-in-law are you alive I thought my baby will make himself a widower today after 3 hours of his marriage" said leed still checking zhan from top to bottom while mana and zhan both roll there 👀 eyes.....

"Your baby is not baby but a walking problem or I can say a drama or in some case a complete film" said zhan while sitting on the sofa looking at his sister in disbelief like seriously she is not giving a damn to her brother.....