Chapter 15

Tzuyu's POV

I didn't know what to do. I felt blank. Sana was missing. Lisa took Sana. But why? She barely even knows her!

After a while of speeding all the way to my house, I arrived outside the mansion. I quickly got out of the car, tossed the key to my valet, Mr. Hwang, and ran to my father's office. I could hear talking from inside and, for a moment, I stood outside it, looking at the 'Do not bother unless you have scheduled an appointment' sign. Tsk, I'm his daughter, I don't need an appointment, plus Sana is more important than any appointment.

Shit. I will have to tell him everything. He doesn't know Lisa so I will have to tell him where I know her from, meaning no more doing whatever it is we do, no more freedom. I would have to tell him about my relationship with Sana. That was where everything, and I mean everything, could go wrong. He would urge me to stop this, to end my relationship with her. I did it once and I didn't like it at all.

I gathered all the courage that was left in me and knocked on the door.

"Come in." my father's deep voice echoed in his office. I slowly went in, closing the door behind me. His room was big, the walls were made out of wood as well as the floor. On the right side was a big wooden bookshelf and a wooden round table in the middle of the room. His desk was near the window and, in front of it were two seats. One of them was occupied by Sana's mother. Great. At least I won't have to say it twice.

"Tzuyu, dear, hello!" Sana's mom greeted me and nodded at the other chair. "Sit down. Is Sana here too?"

I was nervous. Really nervous. I had to tell a mother that I lost her child, which was under my care since I'm the oldest. Awesome.

"Uhm, yeah, about that..."

------

Sana's POV

Darkness. That's the only thing I could see in this room.

After Lisa and the two guys, Taehyung and Jungkook, took me from Tzuyu, they knocked me out in the car. I had absolutely no idea where I was or why I was brought here. My hands were tied behind my back, as well as my legs, and a tape was over my mouth. I could understand that I was in the corner of a room but nothing else.

"So... You're awake."

No. No, no, no and again no. It can't be him, he's in prison. It mustn't be him, he almost killed me when I was young. I heard footsteps come my way. I tried to make myself as small as possible and let out a soft whimper while doing so.

"Don't be afraid Sana... I told you you were going to find out who I am when the time is right, didn't I?" he said and I felt someone pull the tape from my mouth. Then, a window opened, light came in the room, and I saw his face.

He was even thinner than the last time I saw him, his beard had grown bigger and was covered with some white hair, like his hair. The only thing that hadn't changed were his small, black eyes, and all the aggressiveness displayed in them.

"Won't you greet your dad with a hug?"

------

Tzuyu's POV

"YOU WHAT!? TZUYU, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?"

"Dad, please calm down-"

"Tzuyu, do you understand what will happen if people find out!?" Sana's mom asked, slightly more calm than my dad.

"But we're not connected by blood, there is nothing wrong with it!"

"She is your stepsister Tzuyu, that's what's wrong with it. People will go crazy if they hear this and all that we have accomplished all these years with our company will go to waste! Pouf! Gone, Tzuyu! Gone!" he screamed and hit his fist hard on his desk. I thought I'd start by telling them about my relationship with Sana, thinking that would not be as serious as the fact that she was probably kidnapped. Now that I'm thinking twice however, if that was their reaction for our relationship, I'm not sure I want to find out what their reaction will be for the most serious problem.

"And where's Sana? What is she, a coward and she sent you to tell us on your own!?" Mrs. Minatozaki inquired. I sighed.

"Okay, look, last night..."

------

Sana's POV

"I got released around a month ago, a few weeks after your friend, Lisa." my dad said. He had opened the window more and, now, I could see that he was wearing one of his racing tracksuits, the red one which was his favorite because he broke his record in it.

My dad, Kenzo Minatozaki, was a famous Formula 1 driver who competed in many cups and also won some of them. At first, he was okay. He would take me with him to the racing track and teach me to drive, which is how I know all those racing maneuvers, we would have picnics and we would, in general, be happy. Until around two years ago, when I was fifteen.

One night, I heard screams from my parents room and decided to check it out. I saw my mom with her hands above her head, protecting herself from my dad. I didn't do anything. I felt like I froze on my spot, like there was nothing I could do that would make the situation better.

"Lisa and I were good buddies back in prison. And, after a little persuading, she agreed to help me get you back."

"Persuading? You took something from her didn't you?"

He chuckled. "Things aren't always dreamy Sana-chan."

"What did you do?"

"I threatened to take something from her. Someone."

"Jennie." I mumbled. Of course and Lisa would kidnap me so that nothing happened to Jennie. I've seen how, this past month, she's been taking extra care of her.

"Hm, I see your brain still works... How about your driving skills?"

"They're okay." I shrugged. He always wanted to hear people praising him but, if he thought that's what I was going to do, then he was super wrong.

"Just okay? I hear they're better than okay." he said as he took out a knife and started playing with it.

"I beat Lisa in a race, if that's what you want to hear."

He smiled. Not like a normal person, like a psychopath. "That's my girl! Well done Sana-chan. Lisa hadn't told me..."

"She actually said that we cheated and we paid her back in a car."

"Yes, your stepsister's car... So that's how she got it..."

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, my patience running out.

"Easy. To avenge you and your mother."