INTRO.

EXTENDED INTRODUCTION
𝗪𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗯𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿...
𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺𝘀𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀?

KIᗰᗩYᗩ ᗩGGᗩᖇᗯᗩᒪ
"𝑯𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒚 𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎,"

The kindest soul you'll ever met but the most fiery person you'll ever know., A girl who knows how to love, how to care how to make someone smile and also a girl who is best with hiding her tears, you'll never truly understand what is going on in her mind, she'll tell you she is fine but deep down she is aching for love, the love she has for that one person she met when she didn't even know what love was. She has grown to love her family and friends in the best possible ways but all she want is that one person, who isn't even hers.

Iᒪᕼᗩᑎ ᗰIᖇᘔᗩ
" 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑰𝒏 𝒂 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔, 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑰𝒕'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖,"

He is literally the soulmate of the girl mentioned above, KIMAYA, he is just like her, he loves his family his friends and can die for them, his whole World lies in the people he love and ready to burn down to whole world for them. But the one thing he is really good at is hiding his worries and care for them, he doesn't want to show how much it hurts him everytime someone mocks him.. especially the people he love, but as he grow..all of that had been a part of his life. He thinks no one can match the love he has for his family or overtook the love he has for his friends but it was untill he met her, she.. the girl who made him realise the one thing he had always been missing on.. the love a man has for a woman..and when he felt it.. his world Turned upside down.

WILL THEY FALL IN LOVE?
WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE TWO REALISE THEIR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER? AND THE COMFORT THEY GET JUST BY A SIGHT OF THE OTHER, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? WILL THE WORLD ACCEPT THEIR LOVE? OR THEIR LOVE WILL GET SHATTERED?