3.

I wasn't expecting that girl to be Abhi's sister, but somehow I'm delighted to see her again

looks like she isn't happy to see me.

I went towards the hall and saw her sitting next to veer, she met my eyes and I smiled, she frowned.

Definately not happy.

"Are ilu kaha tha tu? Ye meri behen hai Kimaya, and kimi he is ilhan my best friend " Abhi introduced us and I nodded.

"Hi kimaya, nice to meet you" I told her with a eyebrow raise.
she narrowed her eyes.
"hi. whatever " she said and left the hall.

"what happened to her?" veer asked confused.
"ah, actually it's my fault" I told them rubbing back of my neck.
"what did you do?" Sam asked.
"Actually jab humlog aarhe the to raste me i overtook her bike, I didn't know she is Abhi's sister" I told them.
Abhi's parents chuckled.
"that makes sense beta, uske papa bhi aisa krte to unse bhi gussa jati wo" his mother added with a chuckle.

I smiled.

"Koi baat nhi beta, bas turant me hi normal ho jayegi.." his father added.

"hn thodi tantrums wali hai" his mother again added.

I smiled. nodded.

When we had our dinner I decided to go back home, I bid them goodnight and Went towards my car.
Just as I was about to pass the garden I saw a girl on the swing with her back facing me.. knowing it's kimaya I followed her to say sorry.

When I reached her, I saw her looking somewhere but her focus was not at all in that direction.
I faked a cough and she looked at me.
She blinked her eyes immediately, and moved her eyes to to the same point.

"Um . Can I sit here?" I asked her pointing towards the other swing near her.

"No." She said in less than a second.
"Why not?" I asked with a smile.
"Because I don't want you to" she told me and not looked at me .

I bit back my smile, she is too cute.

"Okay.. to mai khada hi rehta hu"
"Whatever"
"Aap naraz hai mujhse?" I asked with a polite yet playful tone.

Her eyes met mine and she broke the contact again.
"Mai anjaan logo se naraz nhi hoti"
"Par anjaan logo ki wajah se Apna dinner miss kr deti Hain?" I asked raising my eyebrows with a half smile.

"Mujhe pareshan mat kariye" She told me with a glare.
"Mai tang? Wo bhi apko? Meri itni himmat?" I asked again with a little yet polite smile.
"To aap ghar jaiye na yaha kya kar rhe Hain?"

"Mai apko sorry kehne aya tha" I told her with a sincere expression.
She looked at me.

"Kisliye?" She asked with a shock expression.
"Wo tab maine apki bike ko overtake Kiya uske liye.. agar mujhe pata hota ki aap hai to mai aapse piche hi ata"