1.

"Wo silsiley, wo shaukh, wo nisbat na rahi...
Wo Dil na Raha, wo tabiyat na rahi.."

A beautiful melody filled the room as she stepped outside the shower, with a towel wrapped around her body..She grab her pillow and moved in a circle around her bed while hummed the lyrics of her favourite song..

Ye raatein ye mausam nadi ka kinara ye chanchal hawa...
( Listen to this song while reading)

"Kimaya? Are you up yet?" Her mom's voice came from downstairs when she was lost in her world imagining her pillow as her partner.

"Yes mum!" She shouted.

Just as she was busy dressing up her best friend entered her room with a bag in her hand.
"Kimi you know we are late" she said in a bored tone as she throw herself on kimaya's bed.

"Tanya you know you should atleast knock before entering, what if I was naked?" Kimaya asked dramatically shaking her head.

Tanya just rolled her eyes, she is very well aware with the dramatic tantrums of her best friend and still she loves this quality of her.

"I'm ready, shall we go now?" Kimaya asked her friend after pinning her school captain batch over her school dress.

Just as they were about to leave kimaya's mother came in her room and both of their attention shifted to her mother.
She is a quiet strict lady though, but she loves her daughter very much.

"Kimaya, your brother is coming back today and you have to be home before he comes, alright?" She asked her daughter raising eyebrows at her.

Kimaya chuckled, she knew her brother was coming today and her mother has already told her this atleast 10 times last day. Her mother loves all her children but she loves her big brother Abhimanyu the most, and she agrees.
However good and caring she and her second brother veer are.. no one can match the level of her big brother Abhimanyu, he the the definition of perfection in her family, always flawless in everything he do and always the most responsible and caring person.

He had been in Oxford University, London from the last 5 years and was returning to India today.
Kimaya was as happy as she can. She loved her both brothers and she missed her big brother so much.
But she knew he had responsibilities and has to study hard. He was in one of the best universities in the world and he still shine like a diamond there too.

He was in there with his two best friends, Sameer verma and Ilhan mirza.
Uffff. Sameer was always her favourite among all his brother's friend she has met. But she has never met Ilhan, sometimes she wonder who he is and why her brother is still friends with him after all this.

Don't get her wrong, she doesn't judge anyone on their religion or anything, she understands we can be friends with anyone who's vibe matches with us, but her family is quite opposite to her in this matter.

Her parents don't like Ilhan mirza, and they have never met him either, they are prejudiced towards him because he is a Muslim, they have faced things in their life which made them like this. She understand her parents and their situation But still she quite don't like the idea of being judgemental towards someone when you have not even met them.

She knows if her brother he friends with him for more than 8 years he must be a good man, and she respect his brothers efforts to balance his friendship even after all the Chaos they faced from their families.