4.

As we were playing, I was sitting on the side chair when I got tired

As we were playing, I was sitting on the side chair when I got tired.. I got a call from Rohan.

"Hello birthday boy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU." I say enthusiastically.
"Thankyou kimaya.. You have already wished me last night." he replied laughing.
"Still."

"So you're coming tonight, right?"
"Ofcourse.. I can't miss your birthday party bro" I replied happily.
"That's like my sissyyy" He chuckled.

"Who are you talking to?" A voice came from my side, I looked over my phone and saw Sameer bhaiya smiling.
"Oh.. it's just my friend " I replied smiling back.
"Is that your brother kimaya?" Rohan asked from the phone.
"Yeah it's Sameer bhaiya my brother's best friend" I told him.
"say my hello to him" He said as I turned the speaker on.

Sameer bhaiya laughed, "Hello brother"
"It's his birthday today" I told Sameer bhaiya.
"Oh Really? Happy birthday man, Have a great day and life ahead" He said over the phone.

Rohan thanked him.
"Bhaiya, it's my birthday party today in the Meadow Villa, you should come too. and Kimaya bring your brothers too. I mean veer is already invited bring your Abhi bhaiya also" He said to us with enthusiasm.

"If Abhi and me wil come you'll have to invite our friend too.. we all three go everywhere together" Sameer bhaiya told him with a smile.

My heart missed a beat again at his mention.
what is wrong with me??
Rohan laughed.

"Definitely, he is most welcome. what is his name? I need to know his name to add on the invitation list"
"Ilhan mizra" Sameer bhaiya replied.

I didn't say anything and acted like I don't know this name.
What the hell?

"Okay then we'll see each other tonight" Rohan said happily.
"Yes, will see you birthday boy"

call ended.

"So he is your friend?" Sameer bhaiya asked with a smile.
"Yeah, he is one of my good friends" I told him with a half smile.
He smiled teasingly.

What?
"So he is your Just friend or..?"
He started looking at me.

I look at him confused then it hit me, my eyes widened.

"No no, he is like my brother.. I call him my bro..and he too see me as a sister" I clarified.

A sense of understanding crossed his face. he nodded.

"Ah I see"
We looked around and saw Abhi bhaiya and ilhan laughing at something, Ilhan looked so beautiful at the moment that my eyes got stuck on him, His hair falling over his eyes that he remove from the back of his hand, his sleeves loose and long.. his beautiful grey eyes looking at the point so carefully, his fingers curled over the stick tightly.. his long fingers look magestic.

Sameer bhaiya coughed a little and it snapped my attention back to him. He smiled a bit but then didn't anything.
My cheeks turned pink at the thought of being caught staring at Ilhan.