5.

As the party continued,
Ilhan stand there sipping his cold drink laughing at something veer said.

A girl approached them sitting next to ilhan, he did not pay attention to it.
"Do you want a drink?" she asked smiling.

Ilhan looked at her and smiled before politely rejecting "No I'm not in mood"

"Oh com'on.. who doesn't want a drink at a party like this?" she asked smiling sweetly.

He chuckled but shook his head "really, I'm not in mood".
"Alright, if you are rejecting a drink but you have to come and dance with me" She said leaning a little.

Ilhan looked at her and raised his eyebrows and learned back.

"You should go ilhan, what's the point of coming to a party if you don't even enjoy?" Abhi teased smirking a little.

Ilhan rolled his eyes with a lopsided grin, he turned towards the girl who was checking him out.
"Thankyou but I really am not in a mood for dance either." he said in a voice that left no room for discussion.

She stood up sighing and left.

"You could have enjoyed it man" Abhimanyu said taking a sip of his drink.

"I have to visit my home tomorrow morning, I don't think drinking is a good idea right now" he said looking around the party hall.
His eyes stopping on a certain person,looking at her laughing and dancing crazily with her friends, smiling to himself he turned back to his friends.

"But what about the girl? why would you decline her dance offer?" Abhi asked shaking head as his friends behaviour.

"Because I wanted to" He said shrugging his shoulders.
"If you go on rejecting every girl no one will marry you" abhi said nonchalantly.

"You're talking like a grandma" Ilhan replied chuckling.

Abhi shook his head "But why would you reject everyone? it's okay if you don't like them but a session of good sex is always pleasing" Abhi said his voice coming a little louder than he expected.

Veer choked on his drink who was there listening to their conversation.
Sameer's face turned a little shy at the mention of such a thing when all the girls Started looking at them.

Ilhan looked at him his eyes widening "What the hell-"
"Sorry I didn't mean to say it like that" Abhi looked around, finding their eyes on them he regretted.

No one uttered a word for a few Seconds then everyone started their chats again.

Ilhan kicked him under the table "You son of a- "
Abhi look apologetic "I forgot everyone is here" he wispered.

I shook my head and finished my drink.

few hours later...

"Hey ilhan" Someone call my name and my eyes flewed towards the source.

"Kimaya?" I asked smiling, this is the first time she called me by my name.

"Hey.. this is an emergency can you help me" she looked at me panic evident in her tone.
"What is it?" I asked taking steps closer to her.
"Bhai is drunk and veer has already moved back I called him but he isn't answering and I can't leave bhaiya alone" She told me.

I gave her a nod and went towards Where abhi waa sitting, Putting his hands over my shoulder I took my steps towards the exit and towards the car parking where I looked at her.

"What about your car?" She asked me confused.
"I didn't bring my car.. I came with Sam and he left early for some family matter "

"oh okay then please take him to my car. "

"You don't have to say please"
I said looking at her, our eyes met for a second.. though my statement wasn't that intense but our eye contact was.

She broke the silence and looked away, her cheeks turning the finest shade of pink and I wondered if someone can look this pretty.

"Let me call Tanya.. she came with me.. "
I gave her a nod and she called her friend.
"Hello Tani? Tu kha hai mai nikal rhi hu.. tu bhi chal tujhe chor dungi raste me" she asked in a high voice on the phone.

"okay.. okay" she said after hearing her friends response and cut the call.

She turned towards me.
"She left with veer.. So she is in her home right now, I mean they didn't even tell me" she pouted saying that and my lips threatened me into a smile at her cute reaction.

She guide us towards the car and open the back seat where I put almost passed out Abhi.
Then I looked at her concerned face and tap her shoulder, our eyes met again and it did something to my stomach, I realised how close she was.. Her eyes deep, brown beautiful. Her cheeks little pinkish and her gorgeous big eyelashes, her hair on her cheeks on either side and her lips...

She snapped a finger at me when I came back to my senses. Da fuck? Am I drunk without drinking?

"Let's go?" she asked.
I smiled and Open the door to the passenger seat for her she smiled back and sat on the sat, I came to the driver seat and started the car and made our way to her home.

"So..how is everything going?" I asked for no reason, just wanted to start a conversation with her.

"Everything? everything is alright.. I have my exams in two days and I don't know what would I do in that" She said , a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Why? are you not prepared?"
"I'm..still I so have a lot of doubts in my some subjects.. I don't know if would be able to score good "

My looked at her and my eyes almost got fixed on her before looking at the road again.
"Which subjects?" I asked curious to know.

"Chemistry. Goddamn Organic chemistry!" She said throwing her hands in air looking nothing but cute.

I smiled, "Do you face problem in the basics or in the questions?" I asked trying to be a little helping about the situation.

"Both!" she said and sighed.
"I'll give you my notes, I'm sure they'll help. they are written in a simple and creative way.. with questions attached to each concept.

She eyes shine at my words, she looked at me and I looked at her smiling.
"Promise?"
I chuckled.
"Promise"

"Thankyou" She muttered.
"You don't need to say thank you either" I said winking at her and her cheeks turned deeper crimson and I almost loose my shit again.

I'm going crazy for real.

Short chapter I know, but anyway enjoy it.