2.

Did I just saw what I saw? NO! it can't be true

Did I just saw what I saw? NO! it can't be true. nooo!!
Him? No. I must be dreaming or something.

The face that was buried in my heart again came to the surface and this time our eyes met, for the first time, and I think I'm going to faint.

It was him! The person I was so in love with, well I can't say I loved him, but I had a terrible crush in him. TERRIBLE CRUSH.

And now when finally I was trying to move on from that crush I saw him again!
After almost 5 years.

FLASHBACK
"Kimi? wo dekhh..didi log kitna accha dance kar rhi haii!" Tanya excitedly tapped on my shoulder when we entered the music room filled with senior girls and then trying to practice the dance performance.

"TRUE!! They all are so effortlessly doing the steps!" I said with a amazed expression on my face.

"Jab hum bade ho jayenge to hume bhi yesab performance karne milenge!" Tanya chimed in.

"bade hone pe? kyu? abhi bhi to humlog dance performance karte hi hai" I asked looking at her. confused.
"Aree! yesab farewell ke liye hai, farewell me sirf 11-12 ke bacche hote hai buddhuu!" she told me.

A sense of understanding crept through me, and I nodded.

I know about this farewell thing , I thought. My brother, abhi bhaiya.. he is the school captain and my inspiration, one day I too want to become one.

He earlier told us, me and veer bhaiya..that their farewell was about to happen and was a little sad about leaving the school. I mean why was he sad? they are going to college now! that should be funn!

"Baccho? Tumlog yaha kya kar rhi ho?" A senior girl asked us.
"wo didi humlog puchne aaye the ki Ms. Rita yaha hai kya?" I asked her with respect.

"no babu, she is in a class.. It's her period in 12A and she is teaching in that class." she told us with a smile.

"What is she teaching?" Tanya asked a little curious.
"Her subject, chemistry " She told us.

"what is chemistry?" I asked confused.

Ye konsa subject hai? hume to nahi padhate?

she chuckled.
"It's a subject from science, you'll get to know about it when you'll grow older." she told us smiling.

"oh, okay!" we nodded.
"in which class you both are?" she questioned.

"we're in 7B" we told her.
"okay and what are your names?"

"Kimaya and Tanya "
"Kimaya? are you kimaya Aggarwal? I mean Abhimanyu's sister?" she asked.

"yes didi!"
"cool, I'm his friend, Minal" she offered a smile and we smiled at her.
"hello didi. Nice to meet you!"
"you're searching for Rita maam na? she is in my class.. wo meri Farewell ke din speech hai to mai bas practice hi kar rhi thi warna Mai bhi sath hi chalti tumlog 12A me chale jao" she told her and we nodded.