8.

I have no words for yesterday

I have no words for yesterday. It totally was a dream, everything feels unreal.
Firstly, Me going to watch a movie with my crush, secondly him sitting next to me, thirdly him getting ready to teach me.

Can you believe it? He is going to teach me! Even chemistry would feel like heaven with him.
I closed my eyes for the last time before getting up from my bed and giggled.

He is going to teach me, oh my sweet lord.

I tried to get over him, I did. But it's not happening, so what could I do?

I call Tanya to ask her something and in the third ring she picked it up.

"What happen Kimi subah subah?" she asked in a sleepy voice.

"Behen I'm scared, aaj ilhan mujhe padhane aane wala hai" I told her nervously.

"Toh isme darne ki kya baat hai tujhe to khush hona chahiye" she teased.
"Wo to hu, par what if mai kuch embarrassing kardu? or worst what If he figure out I have a crush on him?" I asked bitting my nails.

"Kimi" She replied and I can imagine her rolling eyes
"waise ye to ho bhi sakta hai tu nervous bas mat hona, ek kaam kar maine novels me padha hai ki ladkiyan jo sassy rehti hai na to ladko ko nhi pata chalta ki she likes him" She added thinking.

"Tu sure hai?" i asked nervousness evident in my voice.

"Haan yahi kar"
I nodded and then we talk for a while then I went towards the bathroom to start my day with a bath.

I had my shower and got ready in my usual attire of my short pants and t shirt, applied some blush and mascara, with a little lip tint.
"All set" I muttered looking at myself in the mirror.

I arranged my books just then I heard a knock, steadying my heartbeat I open the door revealing Abhi bhaiya and ilhan.

He looked great as always, Absolutely handsome in his brown un tugged shirt and black pants, he smiled at me and my stomach get filled with butterflies.

I gave him a small nod before letting them enter into my room.

"Kimi ilu ko tang mat karna, he is a busy man and still he is coming for you, be respectful okay?" Abhi bhaiya told me in a hurried voice.

"Alright bhaiya, are you going somewhere?" I asked him.
"Yes, it's some urgent work" he told us sheepishly.

Ilhan chuckled. Bhaiya gave him a glace and then left us after saying Bye.

"Why is he in such a hurry?" I asked trying to sound casual despite my increased heartbeat.

Ilhan smiled and shook his head.
"He has some important business as he said" He told me taking a seat on the study chair, I saw the hint of amusement in his voice.

"Just some business?" I asked suspiciously.
Ilhan chuckled again before looking at me
"He has a date" he told me.

"Really?" I find myself asking taking a seat opposite to him.
"Yeah, that's why he was in a hurry"
"Who is it?" I asked curious.
"It's some girl he met in that party, she asked him to meet" Ilhan told me.

I nodded. Bhaiya is really popular.

"So where is your book? Let's start" Ilhan asked looking for my book on the table.

We started our study session. He taught me the basics that I lack from class 11th organic and explain all the points, then he highlighted the important points.
I was so engrossed in studies that I forgot about my nervousness, he made me understand every point and patiently handle all my silly doubts.
After whole 2 hours, I sighed.

"What happen?" he asked looking at me.
"Can we take a break? I'm tired" I asked pouting.
He smiled and nodded.
"Yeah sure"

I relaxed and noticed him writing something in my copy.
"What are you writing?" I asked peeking in the copy.
"Just summarising the important points " he told me focused on the work smiling.

When he was busy writing, I noticed his appearance, for the first time I looked freely at him from this close.
I realised I never truly appreciated the beauty he owns, I never got the opportunity to.
Everytime either he is far away from me or we are surrounded by lots of people, or he is looking at me.
In those cases I never got to look at him like that.

I looked admiringly at him, my eyes tracing his features with a mixture of admiration and awe. His handsome face is framed by a head of messy, but still somehow perfectly tousled hair, and his eyes are a rich, deep grey that seem to hold a world of emotions within them. His skin is smooth and flawless, and his lips are slightly parted, giving him a boyish charm that makes my heart do a little flutter inside my chest. He's the definition of beauty, and I can't help but be captivated by him.

He notices my gaze at him. He quirks an eyebrow and a small smirk forms on his lips as he meets my gaze. "See something you like?" he asks, his voice a low, almost teasing drawl.

I blinked, cheeks flushing a bright red as I realize that I had been caught staring. I quickly look away, heart racing and mind fluttering with a million thoughts, embarrassed that I was caught looking at him and can't quite meet his gaze now that he's aware that I had been staring.

He tilted his head a little, mischief filled his eyes as he looked at me.
"You're not exactly a master of subtlety, you know," he says smiling. "The way you were looking at me, I could practically feel your eyes burning a hole into me. I Don't mind though."

I avoided the eye contact, flushed I stood up.
"D-Do you want something?"
I asked nervously trying to escape the situation.

He smiled "Water?"
I nodded and left the room.

He smiled "Water?" I nodded and left the room

As she left the room, I took a deep breath. heart pondering.. when I noticed the way her eyes roam over my face, taking in the details, I feel a subtle shiver run down my spine. I tried to play it off, keeping a smile on my face as I try to ignore it, but on the inside my thoughts raced .

I wonder what she is thinking

I was acutely aware of her gaze on me, but I was careful not to let her see the vulnerability in me or just how much she affects me.
I teased her playfully but I felt nervous myself.

What the hell?

She came back after 10 minutes, and hand me the water.

I can't help but tease her.
"What took you so long?"
"Do you have a problem?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

ouch.
"No, Ofcourse not" I replied shaking my head quickly in a no.
She ignored me.

I smile
"Are you mad at me?" I asked moving towards her.
"why would I get mad, it's not like I didn't embarrassed myself?" shs replied sassily.

"It's alright kimaya, as I said I don't mind" I told her softly looking down at her.

"If it's you" I added in a teasing voice.

She glared at me.
I bit back my smile as I looked at her.

"Should we start our study session?" She asked breaking the silence.

I gave her a nod and we took our seats again.

.
.
.
Idk why this book is not reaching people.. please if you are reading this and liking the story atleast like and comment.
Bye bye.