1

Roseanne wakes to her phone buzzing. "Hello?"

"Roseanne?" Lisa's voice sounds a little muffled like she's in the car.

"Lisa?" Roseanne pulls the phone away from her ear to check the time. "It's late."

"I know." A door slams. "Can you come over?"

"What happened?" Roseanne sits up in her bed. Lisa needs her and Roseanne's going to be there for her. "Friend or fuck?"

"Fuck, please," Lisa whines. Honest to God whines. Roseanne knows that Lisa hasn't whined for sex in at least a month. "How quick can you be over?"

"I parked in the garage so," Roseanne doesn't even bother to change, she just grabs her Converse and heads to the attached garage. "Maybe fifteen. Depends if Suzanne wakes up."

"Okay." Lisa took a deep breath. "Okay."

"Don't start without me." Roseanne teased. "Does this have to do with the gala you were supposed to be at tonight?"

"I did go," Lisa sighed. Roseanne fiddles with the garage opener, she was never sure when it would cooperate and be silent. "It just didn't go well."

"Who's son hit on you this time?"

Lisa groaned anger behind it that Roseanne knew was going to seep into their time together tonight. "I don't even care."

Roseanne scrunched up her face to hide her joy when the garage silently opened. "And your mom? If you want to say more."

"She let me go." Lisa went silent to compose her sentence and Roseanne started her car. "She has always been supportive of me being gay she just doesn't understand why I don't return the friendship these men are offering."

Roseanne snorts, "Yeah, because it's the friendship they're after. I bet they're all virgins who, not only do they not know where the clit is, they don't know what it is." Roseanne hears Lisa's laugh at the dig. "My offer to punch her still stands, Lisa."

"I know. She's trying and she's learning. She's from a different time. She's trying harder than most immigrant parents." Lisa hummed. "When will you be here?"

Roseanne looked both ways crossing the street. "Soon-ish. I just left York Street."

"I'll go unlock the door then."

"Thank you." Roseanne listens to the sound of Lisa's breathing, nothing else to talk about but not wanting to hang up on Lisa. "I'm here."

"You can park on the drive." Lisa turns on the porch light. "Come on, Ave."

"I'm coming, sheesh." Roseanne makes sure she has her keys and goes to meet Lisa at the door.

Lips met hers feverishly, a heat settling between them. "How do you want it tonight?" Lisa pulled Roseanne inside, shutting the door behind them.

"No," Roseanne shook her head, hands resting on the back of Lisa's head to keep her close. "This is about you. You're in charge. Fuck me hard and fast, slow and sweet, edge me for all I care. Lisa," Roseanne looks into Lisa's eyes. "Fuck me how you want to."

Lisa nodded, pulling Roseanne back in for a kiss. "Up," Lisa mumbled, squatting down a little to lift Roseanne up so her legs could wrap around her waist. Lisa gripped Roseanne's thighs, keeping their bodies close. "You look so beautiful, showing off your body for me."

"For you may be a stretch. This is what I fell asleep in. I didn't want to change." Roseanne kept her hands in Lisa's hair, leading their kiss as Lisa has part of her mind of walking them to her room. The descent of the stairs is always tricky but Lisa has never dropped her. Roseanne trusts her so much—trusts her with so much.