Extra Chapter pt 2

"That's a talented tongue," Jisoo moaned, when Roseanne inserted her tongue inside of Jisoo's pussy, Lisa's thrusts made it so that Roseanne's nose hit perfectly against her clit and the air coming out of her nose made Jisoo want more.

Roseanne looked up to lock eyes with Jisoo but, oddly, Jisoo's focus was on Lisa. Roseanne understood the appeal, watching Lisa fuck her was like watching a God taking claim of a throne that is their birthright.

Roseanne recognized the look too—she'd worn it many times. Jisoo wanted to be fucked by Lisa. That thought turned her on and she moaned against Jisoo's clit.

"You can cum after Jisoo does, princess." Lisa's hands were steady on her hips, thrusting in the right spot. Fuck, we're these girls good at finding what she needs.

Roseanne licked from Jisoo's entrance to her clit and Jisoo's hands tightened in her hair and pulled her closer in. The hand was stabilizing enough to keep Roseanne licking through her own orgasm.

Jisoo's moans were so different from Lisa's. Lisa was full of grunts and low moans most of the time but Jisoo, Jisoo was full of high-pitched moans that break in the middle.

"Fuck," Lisa grunted and Roseanne could feel her thrusts slow before she pulled out. Roseanne felt the wet dildo pass between her asscheeks before resting on her lower back. Lisa's body caved against hers and started to kiss her shoulder blades. "Are you still good or do you need a minute?"

Roseanne was resting her head on Jisoo's thigh, nuzzling into her. Her breath was only slightly uneven but she could still feel her body and move it in every way she wanted to. "I'm amazing. Fuck, Jisoo tastes good."

Lisa would feel jealous if she didn't hear how Roseanne begs for her cum, how Roseanne describes her taste as a holy experience, or how she's spent hours worshiping her for just another lick of that taste. "Come here, then, show me."

Roseanne did, their lips met in a hot kiss, Roseanne's tongue pressing into Lisa's mouth to share Jisoo's taste between them. Lisa chased the taste and found all the corners of Roseanne's mouth that she could.

"Damn, that's hot." Jisoo moaned. Lisa pulled away from Roseanne and Roseanne went back to resting on Jisoo's thigh, both of them noticing that Jisoo had taken to touching herself while they were kissing.

"Baby?"

"Yeah?" Lisa looked over at Roseanne, waiting for her to say more.

"I think Jisoo wants you to fuck her with your strap."

Jisoo's fingers moved down to collect more of her slick so she could rub her clit faster, confirming Roseanne's suspicions. "Are you going to cum just by thinking about it as you touch yourself?" And, yes, they might be confirming the fact that they really are voyeurs with how they're watching Jisoo, but it was hot.

Roseanne kisses Jisoo's inner thighs, up and down as Lisa watches it all unfold. It's not until Roseanne bites down, sucking, leaving a mark that Jisoo cums. Roseanne wants to lick up the mess but knows that Lisa will likely need it to penetrate Jisoo. "How do you want this, Lil?"

Lisa noticed the slight defiance Roseanne was starting to show, no longer calling them sir, but Lisa knew they really only had so long until Roseanne would settle too—settle into being a brat. Roseanne and Lisa got out of Jisoo's way so that she could adjust her position so she was on her hands and knees.

Under Jisoo's guidance, Roseanne squeezed to be below Jisoo, wrapping her legs around Jisoo's waist. Lisa stayed in place behind them, ready to fuck Jisoo. The nice thing about the position was that any thrusts Lisa made would make Jisoo's abs rub against Roseanne's clit. Maybe Lisa's mind wasn't the only one planning out sexual deviance in bulk.