5

Lisa fixes the puzzle piece on the border, letting Diego find the corner pieces and separate the pieces. Roseanne was lounging on the couch, playing some video game that Jennie recommended to her. Jennie said the name of the game and moments later, Roseanne had her phone out and was purchasing the game—Roseanne respected Jennie's opinion a lot.

Roseanne loses the round, or something, Lisa isn't sure how the game works. "Switch!" She shouts. Lisa gets out of her chair to swap places with Diego and he starts to place the pieces as Lisa sorts them. Lisa isn't completely sure how this new game style worked, but Diego was excited about it.

Cachorro followed Lisa and re-rested at her feet. He seemed upset by the change and having to move to match Lisa. Cachorro was almost as spoiled as Roseanne—almost. Lisa thinks if she saw Cachorro more, he would be even more spoiled. New toys, new everything, pets, treats; the dog couldn't get enough of Lisa.

Roseanne grunted on the couch, "Switch!"

"Roseanne, Cachorro is going to start moping if you keep making him move so quickly. Can't you win one, darling?"

"I'm trying," Roseanne whined.

Lisa pushed her glasses up on her face and focused on where Diego had set the border and looked between the puzzle and the puzzle box to match the colors. "Darling, I think we're getting old."

Roseanne groaned again, "That's not what you said last night!"

Lisa felt her face heat up. She quickly glanced at Diego, who was very focused, now sorting the pieces by color. Diego was getting older and Roseanne couldn't be dropping innuendos the same way they did when he was younger. "Roseanne, Diego and I are puzzling-"

"Yeah, I really can't figure you two out." Roseanne forgets about her game for a moment and looks at Lisa with a proud smile that Lisa returns.

"Yeah, yeah," Lisa finishes the border of the puzzle and is able to start on the upper corner where the tree is. Easy places.

"Switch!" Roseanne calls out from the couch.

Lisa gets up and this time Cachorro doesn't follow her. She deserved that, she supposes. She starts finding pairs of pieces that fit together and Diego takes a few to put them down inside the puzzle. Diego hums to himself as he places the pieces and Lisa takes that as an opening for a small break to watch Roseanne play.

Lisa has fond memories of watching Roseanne play video games in year eleven. Lisa was on her knees, trying to distract Roseanne—the promise was that if Roseanne won, she got to cum. Unfortunately, Roseanne is not a good multitasker. It usually ended with Roseanne's hands in her hair and Roseanne begging because there was no way she would win.

There was another time that she was playing games on a call with Jennie as Lisa fucked her in year ten—God did Lisa enjoy that. Roseanne whimpered under her as she also had to respond clearly to their party. Oh, how Lisa loved to toy with Roseanne's coherent thoughts.

"Switch!" Roseanne called out, Cachorro found Roseanne more appealing and pranced over to the couch to rest his head on Roseanne's lap.

"Lisa, we're getting so much better at puzzles!" Diego smiled wide and Lisa ruffled his hair. Roseanne had won a game and he had the time, but he got a lot of the puzzle done.

"That we are, bubba." Lisa smiled back. "Maybe we can move onto ones with more pieces soon." Diego seemed happy with that. "How's your soccer season?"

Diego helped to offer suggestions on where the pieces might connect, holding the picture on the box close to his face. "Good, Roseanne's been teaching me her tricks."