2

Lisa holds Roseanne's hand the whole way there. Roseanne finds enough extra time to cross the center console to make out with Lisa in the passenger seat.

"Roseanne, we don't have the time for you to-" Roseanne cuts her off with a kiss and continues her teasing grinding.

"Clearing my head for my test," Roseanne mumbles against her lips.

Lisa wasn't opposed to them kissing in Roseanne's car—they'd been in the same position before—more than half of the student body was passing them to get into the school and Lisa knew everyone knew but PDA in front of strangers wasn't her favorite.

"Stop thinking about them."

"Sorry," Lisa pulled Roseanne back to keep kissing.

"Just touch me and lose yourself, Lisa."

That's how Lisa ended up rushing to class and sitting in her seat with a ruffled collar and a button mismatched just as the final bell rang.

"Ms. Manoban, glad you could join us." The teacher looked at her with a glare for almost being late. Lisa was a star student and Lisa is sure if her grade fell that the teacher might be fired.

"Young is fine." Lisa corrected, fixing the buttons on her shirt openly. "I was on time, no?"

"Well, yes, but-"

"Then this is over, sir." Lisa took out her notes and waited as the teacher sputtered to start his lecture.

Lisa wore a thinly veiled smirk for the rest of the hour.

Lisa met up with Roseanne at lunch, sitting between her and Jennie. "How was your test?"

Roseanne had now taken off Lisa's hoodie, leaving her in a cropped top that Lisa bought just so Roseanne would wear it. She looked good. "The test went well but this girl," Tzuyu pointed at Roseanne. "Got warm about halfway through, took off her hoodie, and now has to show off the evidence of your sex life to the rest of the world." Tzuyu gestured to Roseanne's neck, purple—and fresh red ones from the morning in the shower and the car—covering the specific spots that made Roseanne moan out her name.

"Sorry, not sorry." Lisa turned to kiss Roseanne's neck over one of the darker hickeys. "Roseanne looks hot with them."

"Come here," Roseanne puckered her lips, wanting a kiss. Lisa gave her a quick kiss. "Can I have your apple?"

Lisa handed over her apple. "So the test went well?"

"Yes." Roseanne nodded.

"Good," Lisa straightened her shirt. "Because I walked into my geography class with buttons mismatched."

"It was your choice to run to class. I tried to warn you." Roseanne took a bite out of her apple.

Eating lunch with Roseanne, Tzuyu, Momo, and Yasmine one day a week wasn't that bad. Roseanne liked sitting with them. Although Lisa sometimes wondered what it was like without them crashing it.

"Ugh," Jisoo frowned. "Do I really have to sit here and watch them eye fuck for twenty minutes?"

"We could fuck for real if you're into that," Roseanne winked at Jisoo. "Two particularly sexy British women—great fantasy of mine."

"You're literally Portuguese, Roseanne." Jisoo sat down, cheeks and ears a little red from Roseanne's teasing.

"And?" Roseanne gave Lisa's thigh a squeeze. "Se é disso que você gosta, posso fazer isso acontecer. Você pode assistir Lisa comer minha buceta da próxima vez." ("If that's what you like, I can make it happen. You can watch Lisa eat my pussy next time")