3

Roseanne wakes up first. Her head is on Lisa's stomach as Lisa lays on her back and Lisa has one hand in her hair and the other interlaced with hers at Lisa's side. Roseanne checks the time and makes the executive decision to get up for the day.

Roseanne had woken up from a nightmare and called Lisa first. Roseanne always felt better with Lisa holding her. It did help that Lisa is a trained fighter and could literally protect her.

Roseanne had a nightmare about being paralyzed and unable to do anything as Sister Francis talks down to her and threatens her.

That lawsuit had been a battle for Roseanne who had no money and the only representation she could get was from the state. Then she could suddenly receive the care that Sister Francis denied her, met Jillian, and she and Diego got adopted while the orphanage shut down.

Roseanne willed her body to let go of Lisa and meet her moms downstairs for a cup of coffee to explain why there was a girl that slept in her bed—even though they just slept and have been guilty of other, much more scandalous, things in that bed. Roseanne didn't like touching Lisa when she was asleep, other than cuddles—which she knew that Lisa desperately loved, but Roseanne left a kiss on Lisa's cheek before slipping into her bathroom and getting ready for the day.

Lisa was still asleep by the time Roseanne was dressed for the day. A lazy oversized t-shirt with some short shorts. One of her moms would probably give her a raised eyebrow for the outfit but Roseanne didn't care enough to change it. She deserved a comfy-lazy day. Her messy bun even sold the outfit.

Roseanne would let her sleep a little longer but Roseanne wanted to at least let her decide if she wanted to wake up and shower. "Lisa?" Roseanne shook her shoulder a little.

"Roseanne?" Lisa opened one eye. "What time is it?"

Roseanne shrugged. "I think you have about thirty minutes to squeeze in a shower before we leave."

"By your standards of when we should get to school or mine?"

"Yours." Roseanne rolled her eyes. "Just be quiet for a bit while I go find Mom." Roseanne waited for Lisa to nod and start to stretch out to leave. Her dog, Cachorro, immediately greeted her. "Cachorro!" Roseanne giggled at the puppy. He was getting bigger every day.

The puppy barked with joy as Roseanne pet him. Before Cachorro could give her away for Lisa being in her room, Roseanne shut the door to her room. Cachorro loved Lisa, possibly more than Lisa loved Cachorro; though, it was close.

"Do you know where Mom is?" Roseanne scratched behind his ear. Cachorro seemed content with his pets and returned to his dog bed. "Traitor." Roseanne shook her head, getting herself to the kitchen.

"Roseanne, good morning. You're up early." Suzanne smiled.

"About that-"

"Would you like a coffee? I'm about to start the pot."

"I'll take one, I just-" Roseanne took a deep breath. "Lisa stayed over last night."

Suzanne turned around. "It'll be nice to see her again. But, I didn't realize you two were-"

"Oh my god, not like that." Roseanne blushed—sometimes it was like that but Lisa left out of her window. She had a feeling that her moms had a sixth sense for that kind of stuff. "I had a nightmare and Lisa just came to cuddle me."

"I see. She's still here now?" Roseanne nodded. "That's all?" Roseanne nodded again. "You know your mama and I love Lisa."

"I know."

"And that if you were dating her it would be alright?" Suzanne raised a brow.

"Mom," Roseanne groaned.