𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 : 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚏𝚞𝚕

Wooyoung and san sat there in silence after that. Wooyoung looked at san eyes piercing and almost started digging holes into sans eyes. San looked away. He knew he had to accept it now. But at what cost?

"𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶!" wooyoung said out of nowhere.
"𝘏𝘶𝘩?"
"𝘊𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳? 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥, 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶." wooyoung replied.
"𝘔𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯." san said.
"𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘛𝘴𝘬."

San looked at him mentally thinking of how to handle this situation. He blushed internally at what he said but played like he didnt like it.

" '𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵." he rolled his eyes at the end and said.

"𝘚𝘢𝘯..."

The look on wooyoungs face drew him to the actual situation. They really needed to talk this out.

"𝘏𝘮𝘮?"
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥"

San thought back and realised he still does not know the reason behind this injury of wooyoung.

"𝘙𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺...𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥? 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵?"

The question sounded extremely heavy in terms of understanding. 'Cause what made him think that it was actually himself who did it? Is that how you imterpret it?

"Whispering pines..." he mumbled.

A single word, enough for san to get cautious, nervous and concerned. His eyes were roaming here and there due to his deep thought process. His hands trembled having the fear about the furure of them.

"𝘏𝘦𝘺, 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯." wooyoung whispered softly only to be met with a harsh glare which quietened him in a spark of a second.

"𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘩?"

Wooyoung looked down not being able to answer that.

"𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯- 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘪𝘵" he replied stuttering.

"𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵?" the tone sent chill shivers down his spines and this san can never experience dealing with arrogance cuz wooyoung knows that angry san isnt supposed to be considered a joke.

"𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺."

"𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺. 𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘱."

Wooyoung looked at him questioning him in silence.

"𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵-"

Again, the look san gave made him sigh.

"𝘚𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵.."

"𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦."

"𝘏𝘶𝘩?"

"𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦!?"

Wooyoung sighed and carefully set his legs down and got up on his one leg struggling to stand steady. His pain only increased. But he stood there listening to him and waited for him to say something.

San came closer and put his one hand under wooyoungs knees and the other to grab his waist and lifted him up in bridal style. Wooyoung jolted in surprise since he was caught off guard.

Wooyoung looked at san who was seen inredibly hot in wooyoungs eyes right now. He lowered his gaze knowing that he was staring at him.

"𝘚𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘴-"
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶."

Wooyoung looked at him not knowing how to reply to that. He clearly would've been flustered if his pain didnt act in time. Since he had been lifted up with one hand of san hugging his waist and the other below his knee, his thigh hurt due to the imbalance hand placement.

"𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮." wooyoung said.

" '𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦." he said.

Right. What do you even care about- he wanted to ask, but he shut his mouth when san carefully placed him on the car seat making him lie in a resting position.

Wooyoung reclined back in the coziness and smiled when it was comfortable enough making san sigh in content.

San drove them back to their house somehow still concerned and frightened about the attack. He not only was worried, but also mad at the fact that it was an attack which caused pain to his one and only wooyoung.

"Ugh." he groaned thinking about all these things.

He turned back taking a quick glance at wooyoung making sure he was alright; only to be met with him sleeping in the very cutest way possible. Forgetting about all these for a second really did make him feel better.

If only this moment prolonged forever, he would be happier. But he knew all these wouldnt be much of a reality and he didnt want it to. There isnt an problem if there were struggles. But struggling, running away, hiding are all the consequences alligned for him. Letting himself fall for wooyoung is not wrong. But he just isnt ready to even imagine putting wooyoung in danger beacause of him.

The fear of future is taunting him.