𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 : 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎

Combing his hair with his hands in frustration, san walked out of the building. But he soon smelled something burning or could smell smoke. It mostly likely must be the firing of a gun.

He hurried back and dragged wooyoung to hide somehwere for now since he guessed that they wouldnt be able to escape.

But the problem is that, wooyoung and san both knew that they already knew they were in. So there wasnt a point in hiding. Yet, they did.

It wasnt a tough place to find. In fact, they hid just behind the staircase wall from where anyone could point them out if they had good eyes.

Wooyoung tugged onto sans shirt feeling a little uneasy about the situation. San didnt even look at him. But pulled him to a side hug sensing the fear within him.

"𝘚𝘢𝘯..." he whispered which almost sounded like a whine.

"𝘚𝘩𝘩" he shushed him making sure nobody heard them. San pulled back from wooyoungs grip and bent towards to the front and turned back to wooyoung.

He traced his hands down to wooyoungs cheek and whispered,

"𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.. 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘵?" he asked and didnt wait for an answer. But wooyoung was quick to grab him back.

"𝘕𝘰- 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨?"

"𝘞𝘰𝘰𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨, 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳.."

"𝘉𝘶𝘵-"

Wooyoung was cut off when san placed his lips on his. Although the situation didnt get any better, before wooyoung could even react, san turned back and revealed himself upon to them.

He shed those tears of true fear, regret and upset about the decisions he made throughout his life till now. Now was the time where he trully regretted accepting sans offer although he knows that he wouldnt be doing any better if it was not for san.

The chaos in the whole building was not enough to bring wooyoung out of his mind.

San slided the knife which he earlier found in the kitchen onto a man who was just about to do the same to him.

This was pretty simple. Only about 5-6 guards? He was suspicious. And then, right in time, a group of people walked in, smirking thinking that they could win him.

Obviously anyone would think they would an 1:8 battle. But who would've thought that they would lose?

Wooyoung looked from where he was hiding. From what he saw, san is pretty stable. It isnt like he didnt get any injuries at all. Just some little cuts and punches. But those would obviously not be equal to his 8 years of vengeance.

Out of no where, a man jumped onto san making san flinch in the suddenness and drop his knife and pistol.

This made wooyoung worry over him.

San struggled to be free. He rolled on top of the man and was now in top of him. Then again, the man started to strangle san with his legs hugging sans neck. He tapped out being unable to breathe.

The man grabbed sans gun from the floor,

And then,

𝘉𝘢𝘯𝘨.