𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 : 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜

San couldnt believe what he saw. There was pool of blood where wooyoung was sitting and his footprints covered in blood were all the house.

"𝘞-𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨? 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥?"

Before wooyoung could even respond, san took his mobile out and called an ambulence for wooyoung.

He never planned this.

His wound was in his arm and nothing was to be worried until the wound has been healed.

But this time, the wound wooyoung had was on his upper thighs. He couldnt even walk straight and this made san worry about his condition and there was a need to treat him immediately.

Soon, the nearby emergency incharge was sent and san made sure to carefully hand wooyoung to them.

He quickly took his bike along and drived to the hospital.

The ambulence arrived faster than him and they made sure that wooyoung was admitted immediately.

Wooyoung had a heavy blood loss unlike san. The image of wooyoung opening the door with blood all over him didnt leave his mind.

But fortunately, wooyoung was still awake.

Not wide awake.

But san could still hear his mumbles of calling san.

Now, not only he was angry towards himself for letting his desires take over but also for stomping and leaving the house.

If he had been there, he could have still saved wooyoung and none of this would've happened.

All in all, the reason for this major scene to be caused was because of him leeting his desires take over to kiss him.

What he did was unforgivable mistake.

Surely, he was guilty and sad. But mostly, he was mad and disappointed about his reckless action which caused all these...

(An: sorry for the really short chapter,dw the next is gonna be 1000 words hehe..)