001.

♡ ︎♡ ︎♡ ︎

♡ ︎♡ ︎♡ ︎

"Whimsy, is it really necessary to celebrate the holidays in your hometown? I know your family is there, but what about me? I can't live without you, gosh!" Agatha dramatically complained while watching me pack my things.

I rolled my eyes. "Stop being dramatic, Aga! It's not like I'm never coming back. I'm just going to celebrate december there, and then I'll be back here a few days after new year's ."

I heard her sigh. "You know this is the first christmas we are not going to celebrate together since you got here."

She's right. Ever since I came here for college, I never had the chance to welcome the winter season with my family. It's been what? Almost four years? The only place I see my family is on a tiny screen. It was hard at first, but because of Agatha, I eventually got used to it. We are both majoring in Journalism, Agatha's forte is photojournalism while I'm into sports journalism.

After packing all my things, I sat beside Agatha, who was lying on my bed. "Don't worry, I promise I'll be back as soon as I can. Plus, I heard there will be a women's college basketball game in Connecticut! I think it's a great opportunity for a final project before we graduate."

As soon as Agatha heard the word Connecticut, she instantly sat up. "OH GOD, IS IT UCONN VS IOWA?" she screamed. I laughed and nodded. "You are so lucky! I was eyeing them for my final project too!"

I smirked at her statement. "Not anymore!" She rolled her eyes. "Whatever, if Paige isn't my final project, I might as well drop out." I giggled at her. She's really a die-hard fan of that talented woman from UConn. To be honest, I can't blame her.

"Aga, you know this isn't just because of the game and the project. I really want to see my family, it's been so long. I miss the coziness of home," I gently said.

Agatha looked at me softly. "I know the feeling, Whimsy, trust me. It's just that...I'm going to miss you. I wish I could go and spend the holidays with my family too, but you know I can't."

Agatha came from a broken family. Her dad and mom have different families now. They only support her financially and that's it. Agatha said that it's fine with her as long as they give her money for her needs, wants and studies. But I know Agatha by heart, deep down I'm sure she misses the warmth of home.

I sadly smiled and hugged her tightly. "I'm going to miss you too, Aga. But it's just for a month, I'll be back. I'm pretty sure your family secretly misses you too."

She chuckled. "Yeah, as if. Anyways, don't forget to call me and tell me what happened to your day, alright?"

"Of course, promise," I assured her, a smile forming on her lips.

"Also, maybe bring me something back like a signed jersey or a signed picture of Paige?" she exclaimed, her eyes twinkling with excitement.

"I'll bring you both," I smiled.

•••
Instagram

whimsycal

❤️ Liked by agatha.G and others

whimsycal last date with my twin.

Comments....

agatha.G we look so good

whimsycal @agatha.G i know right!!!

livieee atleast give me some credits?

whimsycal @livieee no

  ↳ livieee @whimsycal ungrateful b

user101 my blonde and brunette duo

↳ whimsycal @user101 we got you ;)

•••