012.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

We arrived at a nearby fast food chain just a few miles from their dorm. After searching for a place to sit, we spotted an available table and walked towards it. Once we settled into our seats, Kk asked what our orders were.

"I'll go with a salad," I said. I wasn't that hungry since I ate breakfast before leaving the house.

"I'm good with nuggets and fries," Paige added. Kk nodded.

"Let me order it," Kk offered, holding her hand out in front of Paige.

Paige raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Girl, you're going to pay for it," Kk declared.

Paige frowned and let out a sigh. "Fine." She took out her purple wallet, pulled out her card, and handed it to Kk.

Kk smiled while Paige just rolled her eyes. We watched as Kk headed to the counter to place our orders.

"So you like the color purple?" I asked, starting a conversation. Paige glanced at me and smiled.

"Yeah, and I'm guessing you like pink?"

I gasped "How do you know?" Paige laughed and shrugged

"I noticed a lot of your things are pink. Well, not all of them, but some are into different shades of pink, like your phone case and iPad," I was surprised at how well Paige noticed small things .

"Didn't know you were that observant" Kk joined in the conversation, she arrived with our order. She set the tray on our table and sat across from us.

"Didn't know you were that nosy," Paige replied. I laughed when both of them gave each other an annoyed look.

"Let's just eat," I said and picked up my bowl of salad from the tray. The two of them also get their order and dig in.

I was enjoying my bowl of salad when Kk suddenly asked a question "Whimsy, are you into girls?" I felt something get stuck in my throat when I heard that. Paige quickly handed me a glass of water.

"Kk! Why would you ask that? That's so random" Paige said, while she rubbed my back.

"What– I'm just curious alright? I'm sorry." Kk replied. I let out a few more coughs and cleared my throat before speaking.

"I almost died!"

"Here," Paige handed me a tissue, I took it and wiped my lips. I managed to gain my composure back. I was hesitant at first to answer her question because I'm not really open with my gender identity, only my family and close friends know about it.