Dobby's Warning

Avalon and Draco shared knowing and worried looks. Draco did know about Dobby going to her and was rather happy that Avalon took the house elf that his father had abused badly. 

[Avalon goes upstairs as the doorbell rings.]

Vernon: [from below] Mr. and Mrs. Mason! Do come in!

[Avalon hears someone laughing madly in her room. She opens the door to find, a house elf named Dobby bouncing on her bed.]

Dobby: Avalon Potter! Such an honor it is! [Avalon closes the door.]

Avalon: Who are you?

Dobby: Dobby miss, Dobby the house elf.

"Why is Dobby there?" Narcissa asked, casting a glaring look to her husband and son. 

"I had nothing to do with it, Mother."

Avalon: Not to be to be rude or anything, but this isn't a great time for me to have a house elf in my bedroom.

Dobby: Oh, oh, yes, miss! Dobby understands! It's just that, Dobby has come to tell you- it is difficult, sir- Dobby wonders where to begin?

Avalon: Why don't you sit down?

Dobby: S-sit down? S-sit- sit down? [he soon begins to cry]

Avalon: Dobby, ssh! I'm sorry! [Dobby cries louder] I didn't mean to offend you, or anything.

Dobby: [stops crying when he hears that word] Offend Dobby? Dobby has heard of your greatness, Miss, but never has he been asked to sit down by a wizard, like an equal.

"Oh....the poor thing." Kimberly frowned.

"He's better now. Avalon has been taking real good care of him." Draco said with a smug grin while Lucius glared at Avalon.

 Avalon: You can't have met many decent wizards then.

Dobby: No, I haven't. That was an awful thing to say. [he then bangs his head on the dresser drawer repeatedly] Bad Dobby! Bad Dobby! Bad Dobby!

Avalon: Stop, Dobby! Dobby, shh! Dobby, please stop!

[From downstairs in the living room, the Dursleys and the Masons are having some wine as they hear the banging from above.]

Vernon: Oh, don't mind that. It's just the... cat! [he chuckles lightly, as Mr. and Mrs. Mason look on, being convinced and concerned at the same time.]

Dobby: [still banging his head on the drawer] Bad Dobby!

Avalon: Dobby, stop! Please be quiet. Are you all right?

Dobby: Dobby had to punish himself, miss. [pushes a stool closer to Avalon] Dobby almost spoke ill of his family, miss.

"Don't blame me, I had never met nor even heard of House Elves until this point." Avalon defended herself. 

Avalon: Your family?

Dobby: The wizard family Dobby serves, Miss. [gets up and sits on the stool] Dobby is bound to serve one family forever. If they knew Dobby was here... [shivers] But Dobby had to come. Dobby has to protect Avalon Potter. To warn her. Avalon Potter must not go back to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry this year. [Avalon looks at him in surprise] There is a plot, a plot to make most terrible things happen.