➰ Chapter 5➰

〰️TIME SKIP (1week later)〰️

One day, Sanzu working as usual at his office. It was an hour later when he noticed your absence. A frown on his face as he put a file down on his desk. "Where could she be.." he mumbled to himself as he rubs his temples.

Suddenly his phone ringing and displayed a number he doesn't save. He looks at his phone, taking it in his hand as he checks on the caller ID. "Hmm? Who the hell.." he muttered lowly answering the call, putting the phone on his ear. "its me y/n.." You speak in a low tone. He was surprised to hear your voice from the other side of the phone, but his expression softened as he heard you.

"Hey, sweetheart." he said lowly, a small smile crept on his face. "What are you calling me for?" he asked, his eyes slightly widened with a little shock. "i'm taking leave today.. sorry for a late inform"

He hums, a sigh leaving his mouth as his eyebrows furrow.
"Oh? How long?" he asked, leaning back against his chair as he took his cigarette out and put it between his lips.

"i'll go back working tomorrow"

"A whole day without you here...? It'll be so boring." he mutters lowly, closing his eyes before lighting up the end of the cigarette.

"I'll miss you, darling." he said before taking a drag and blowing the smoke out.

You end the call without any respond after that. He sighs as he puts the phone down, bringing the cigarette back in between his lips.

"*She hung up, what a rude woman*" he mutters before exhaling a puff of smoke.

〰️NEXT DAY AT BONTEN HQ〰️
You just doing your work at your desk in your office. Around an hour later you hear your door open, looking up and noticing Sanzu standing in front of you. He didn't speak as he simply stood in front of you, his arms crossed. He suddenly noticed a few wounds on your hands that you try to cover with your clothes. Also a small wound on cheek.

His eyes narrowed as he looked at your hand and face, seeing the small wounds on it. He took a few steps towards you before lifting your chin up, examining the small cut on your cheek and the wounds on your hand.

"What happened?" he asked as he gently runs his thumb across your cheek where the small wound is.

"uh.. nothing" he can see your eyes is empty while you talk to him. He squinted his eyes at your response, his thumb moving down to your chin and forcing you to look at him.

"You're lying." he said, his eyes locking onto yours. His thumb slightly squeezing on your chin. Tears coming out over your eyes "i said.. nothing. nothing to do with you"

Sanzu's eyes slightly widened as he witnesses a few tears fall down your cheeks. "Hey... why are you crying?" he muttered lowly.

He gently puts his hands on both sides of your cheeks, rubbing off the tears on your face as he leans closer to you. "it was my father.. he drunk all night.." finally you're telling the truth. His eyes widened, a frown crossed his expression as he looked shocked.

"What..? Your father did this to you? Why?" his expression darkened as he continued to rub the tears off your cheeks.

What sort of parent does that to their own daughter?

"i don't know.. i'm fine i'm used to it.." you trying to put a smile on your face. He saw through your fake smile, his frown returning on his face. He shook his head before bringing his hands on top of your own.

"No.. nobody should be hurt by their own parents. This is wrong.." he muttered, his thumb rubbing soothingly over your hand. You can't say anywords. He pet your head before leaves you alone.

It was a few hours later when you heard your office door opening again, a sigh leaving your mouth as you thought it was another random staff member. You look up at the door but see none other than Sanzu standing there before he closes the door behind him.

He leaned against the door, his hands in his pockets as he stares at you with a smirk, his eyes locking onto yours. "You alright, cutie?" he asked, breaking the silence.

"fine.. why?"

He shrugged casually as he stepped closer to you, his smirk returning to his lips. He stops when he was in front of your desk. "Well, I wanted to check on you and maybe sneak a little kiss~" he said before licking his lips, leaning closer to your face with a small chuckle.

"are you crazy ?!"

"Mhmm, crazy for you." he cooed before leaning forward and planting a kiss on your nose, chuckling with a smirk. "Can't help it, you're just so perfect.. how can I not chase after a pretty doll like you?" he said, bringing his hand on your chin as he lifted your chin up, placing a gentle peck on your lips.

"ugghh you can go if you're done i have a lot of work rn"

"Hmm? So boring.." he says as he straightens up, a small pout on his face. "You're no fun~" He sighed before bringing his hands into his pockets, a smirk returning to his lips again as he began to turn around and leave.

Before he actually did, he stopped in front of the door. "Hey, sweetheart? You think you can spend time together for a little later tonight?" he asked you, watching you intensely.

💗 SCROLL FOR PART 6 💗