➰Chapter 26➰

After Mikey leaves you quickly grab Sanzu's wrist and walk away from the party "let's go home"

Sanzu's eyes widen slightly as you grab his wrist firmly and lead him away from the party. He can sense the urgency in your voice and actions, and a part of him is curious about where you're taking him. He follows you obediently, his mind still spinning from the night's events.

"Where are we going?"

He asks, as he walks beside you, his wrist still in your grasp.

"home"

Sanzu nods as you answer his question. Home. The word makes his possessive side stir inside him, the thought of being alone with you sending a shiver of excitement down his spine.

He falls silent as he follows you, his mind already racing with thoughts of what's going to happen when you get back home. His desire for you is growing stronger with each passing moment, and he can already feel the need to possess you consuming him.

〰️AT HOME〰️
Arrived at home and both of you stepped inside. "sit here" you gesture him to sit on the couch.

Sanzu follows you, his body tense with anticipation. As you gesture for him to sit on the couch, he nods obediently, his eyes never leaving your face.

He takes a seat on the couch, his body still on edge, his mind swirling with thoughts and desires. He watches you quietly, waiting for you to speak or give him instructions.

You walk away and grab the medical ice bag before coming back to him "tell me where you feel pain"

Sanzu watches as you grab the medical ice bag and approach him. His eyes flicker to the bag before he responds to your question.

"My neck mostly. It hurts pretty bad where Izana kicked me."

He answers, his hand rubbing at the spot on his neck where the pain is concentrated. He cringes slightly as he touches the sore spot.

You put the ice bag at the spot he feel hurt "it's redder"

Sanzu winces slightly as you place the ice bag on his neck, the coldness of it providing some relief to the throbbing pain.

"Yeah.. It's probably bruised pretty bad. That bastard packs a hell of a kick."

He grumbles out, tilting his head back slightly to give you better access to the hurt spot. He looks up at you, his eyes flickering up and down your body, drinking in your appearance.

"how about your head ? is that alright?" You flip up his bangs to see his forehead.

Sanzu feels a pang of embarrassment as you start fussing over his injuries. He's not used to being taken care of like this, but he can't deny that he secretly enjoys the attention.

"My head's fine, princess. Just a little sore, but no lasting damage."

He answers, as you flip up his bangs to check on his forehead. He can feel your fingers gently touching his skin, and it makes his heart flutter a little.

You chuckles at him "you better handle yourself after this. Mikey is scary"

He chuckles softly at your remark, his irritation from earlier fading away. He knows you're right, and he knows that Mikey can be pretty scary when he's pissed off.

"Yeah, you're right. I got carried away tonight, and I shouldn't have let my possessiveness get the better of me. But that damn Izana just knows how to push my buttons. He knows that you're mine, and he still had to tease me like that."