➰ Chapter 7➰

It was the next morning, and surprisingly, you didn't show up at the office.

Sanzu seemed to be slightly worried about you, as he continuously looked at the office door with a slight frown on his face. The morning went by and still no sight of you..

This is starting to take a toll on him, he thought to himself. He then got up from his chair and left his office, looking around for you. After looking around for half an hour he couldn't find you. he took out his phone to call you and he found an unread message from you.

 he took out his phone to call you and he found an unread message from you

This message was sent to him 1 hour ago. His eyes widened in disbelief, his expression darkening as he continues to read the message.

"No.. no, no, no... you're... getting married? No." he muttered, his grip on the phone tightening as he read the message over and over again. He felt anger and frustration boiling inside of him.

Gritting his teeth in anger, he turned around and went back to his office, grabbing his black coat before storming out. His eyes widened as he read the text, his heart clenching at the sound of you like begging him to come.

His body seemed to act on its own as he began driving as fast as he could towards your house. His teeth gritting in anger. He continued to drive even after he reached your house.

His anger continued to grow as he saw a car outside, someone along with two bodyguards. A dark menacing aura was surrounding him as he got out of his car and slowly approached the scene before him.

The two of bodyguards noticed Sanzu walk to them and they blocking Sanzu. Sanzu scoffed upon seeing the bodyguards trying to block him. He had reached his breaking point, the dam in him overflowing and taking over his actions.

He brought out his katana, quickly taking out the first bodyguard that was blocking him before pointing the tip of his blade towards the second one.

Someone who comes with the bodyguard is Yakuza. Who was your father owed. The Yakuza scared after seeing Sanzu kill his two bodyguards just like cut of the paper. His eyes darkened dangerously as he pointed the tip of his katana at the yakuza, stepping closer and slowly surrounding him.

"You really think you can do what you want to her, huh? You scum." he said lowly, his expression dark. He brought his katana closer to the yakuza's throat, making sure the sharp blade is touching his skin. Sanzu know you just belongs to him and he doesn't want anyone touching you especially not to marry you.

"do wha-what.. her father owed me so he has to pay me back!" the Yakuza flustered.

Sanzu expression darkened at the mention of a debt, his eyebrows furrowing as he gritted his teeth in anger. He took a step closer and leaned over towards the Yakuza.

"And? Do you really think giving me a reason justifies the fact that you're forcing her to marry you?" he said with a scoff, his grip on the katana tightening immensely. Seeing how the yakuza was trying to take out his gun, he instantly kicked it out of his hand and it landed on the floor next to them.

He then quickly grabbed the yakuza by his jacket collar and held him up into the air before bringing his katana to his throat again.

"Listen, brat" he spat, his expression enraged. "Either leave her alone, or I'll slit your throat right here, right now."

"i-i-i'll leave her!! let me go!!"

He scoffed at the yakuza for being such a coward, a smirk appearing on his lips before his expression became dark again. Sanzu chuckled lowly, tightening his grip on the yakuza's jacket collar. "Wrong." he simply said before raising his katana and thrusting it forward, slicing the Yakuza's neck.

He stepped into the house. His expression darkened even further when he saw your father land a hand on you, approaching him from behind.

Gripping his katana, he grabbed your father's shoulder with his free hand and pulled him backwards, slamming his body against the wall behind him.

"Is this how you treat your own daughter?" he said in a dark voice, his eyes looking over at the man with a cold expression.

He turn to see you make sure that you fine. Seeing you in the wedding gown, and seeing your father lay a hand on you..

His anger grew more and more, his eyes narrowing at the man before him.

"You're a disgrace as a father!" he yells, tightening his grip on his katana until his knuckles turned white. How could a father do this to his own daughter like this?

"who- are you.." your father ask to Sanzu.

"That's not important. What is important is what your actions as a father have done to your own daughter. You're the parent, you're supposed to protect her. Not force her into a life she doesn't want!" he exclaimed, his voice filled with pure anger. He suddenly realized that his actions were unexpected. he never cared as much for anyone. he is also often cruel and likes to abuse people, suddenly becomes angry when he sees you being abused by your own father.

💗 SCROLL FOR PART 8 💗