Oh no, I don't do singing

Astra peacefully sat on the grass outside Floyd's home, looking around the place, how could he not remember any of this? It was actually bugging him really badly at this point. He pulled grass with his fingers, wrapping it around his finger as he carefully pulled it up from the ground, oh how bored he was, he wanted Floyd to finish cleaning already and let him back inside without dying from the smell.

Astra's hair swayed a bit in the light breeze, his red hair shined beautifully in the sun aswell, his eyes drifted to Floyd who was still cleaning up, he never really paid much attention to him, but god he looked a bit.. homeless with his fit on. (Ily Floyd but dreamwork did u dirty with the clothing)

Astra hummed to a random song, catching the attention of Floyd.

Floyd: Astra why don't you sing more often?

Astra: Oh no, I don't do singing very well.. My voice is not even that good so i rather just hum-

Floyd: Astra..

Astra: Floyd, It's fine don't worry, also i like humming more! I even prefer to listen to you sing instead!

Floyd smiled sadly as he went back to put away the rest of the stuff. Astra wasn't the one to sing without a reason, not after the incident as a child with the elder brother of BroZone, though he had forgiven them, he just didn't feel the need to sing like that anyways.

*Time skeeeep*

Floyd: I'm sorry for the mess earlier..

Astra: Don't worry Floyd, no need to be beaten up about it, it wasn't that bad to be honest!

Astra always knew what to say to cheer Floyd up, anyway Floyd asked Astra if he felt like sharing his bed or if he wanted his own, Astra shrugged and simply said he could share, it wasn't a big deal to him.

Astra sat down on the bed, it was 10x times softer than the hospitroll bed, a slumped down on the bed, almost sinking into the mattress, groaning in pleasure he could fall asleep on the spot.

Floyd: Hey i still need my side-!

Astra waved him off with one hand as he turned away from Floyd, taking up the whole bed for himself. Floyd shook his head and continued to clean around the sleeping beauty, it was still daytime so he just did his own thing while Astra slept on.

Floyd prepared a meal for Astra when he woke up, for now he laid down with the other male, falling asleep within a few seconds, he had been having sleeping problems for months blaming himself for Astra little accident so this was the first time in a long time where he could actually sleep good.

*Time Skeeeeeeeep*

Astra woke up not too long ago and noticed the emo troll beside him, he smiled slightly at Floyd's sleeping face as Astra got up to see the food Floyd had made him earlier today.

He finished up and cleaned after himself and kinda looked around his house, it wasn't anything special to him but it sure was cozy and nice in here. His eyes wandered to the door, Astra took some careful steps towards it and opened it up. He was met by a beautiful night sky and he closed the door behind him and walked away.

It was late but the lights from the village a bit further away lit the dark surroundings up and the village itself was beautiful to look at, he thought of going to the village but was too scared to leave Floyd behind nor did he want to get lost at this hour of the night.

He walked down to sit on an open grass field, bringing his knees up to his cheeks, leaning his head on his kneecaps. Looking out over the village he suddenly started to just feel really down and sad, not remembering anything about the months he was knocked out cold.

He felt a hand on his shoulder making him jerk back to  look at the feet of a certain pink headed troll, he relaxed as soon as he saw Floyd's face, he sat down beside Astra making Astra lean on Floyd.

They sat in silence for a long time, relaxing into each other's touch, soon Astra's eyes grew heavy and he closed them falling asleep yet again, this time leaning on Floyd who simply just smiled down at the troll.